Foundation: Kenny "Goofy" Wood ,
CI : Kenny "Hound" Kravitz

Civilian name: GoofyKenney
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: CI-G, HELD Nu-7 LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
i have 3 warnings 1 for rdm 1 for nlr and third one i dont remember

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- i am applying for captain because, i've been playing all the departments, and i think i best fit in the security department as i was playing as security sgt for weeks and riot sgt for the last few days. i think i can help make a change in the security department as i am know most of ethics code. i want to help all security behave ethicly and make sure they dont break any ethic codes. i want to make sure not all security leave d-block for testing so there is always 3-4 security inside d-block to maintain control of d-block.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- as i said before i've been playing all the departments ik alot of scp lore just watching at videos and reading the wiki, i know the ethics code very well as i have been playing as IA for like a week. while every security speed off to be MTF, i came back from mtf i think i will be a good captain as i've been playing sgt for weeks and i know most of the stuff for security, i have trained few cadets myself and help them to pass the test succesfully without any wrong answers

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-to listen to chief of security or any command above him, order the security around, make sure they are not breaking any ethical codes. if the captain does find any gensec breaking any ethical codes he should work with IA to ensure this person getting punished.
the security captain should also work into improving the gensec at any way.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Kenny "Goofy" Wood was born in 1989 to a family of military men, his father uncle and grandfather serving in the US Navy in one of his missions he accidently shot one of his superiors and was found guilty. his punishment was death row and thats how he got into the SCP foundation and became d-class designated D-2259 he managed to survive lots of experminets due to his military skills. when the foundation saw his background they recruited him to be a security cadet he worked hard and eventually became a security sgt. he got trained to be riot control and now he hopes he will be promoted to be a captain of security.

Reactions: Sonny

fortnitemastaa

Jan 19, 2022
South Africa

+Support

+Played GENSEC SGT for a very long time
+Very active in-game
+Very competent, mature and knows what he is doing
+Awesome to rp with
+Very nice and friendly guy

Would make a great CPT
Goodluck with your app

- Ponged

Last edited:

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Hi there GoofyKenny, ill be giving you my +support today!

+Active IG & TS (seen much on SGT)
+Havent had any negative interactions with
+Mature

Goofykenny generally has invested the time and effort and shown he would be qualified for this role.

Kind regards,

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters

Application Accepted

Good afternoon @GoofyKenny, after careful consideration and discussion with Site Administration, your application has been accepted.

Please speak to an O5 Council member ASAP to get your position finalised.

Congratulations once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.