Amnesty
My in-game name:
Ketone​
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:3079521​
Date of blacklist:
1/20/23​

Why I was blacklisted:
I was blacklisted for developing net-exploits, cheating, being involved with blacklisted players and ban evasion, teaching the blacklisted players how to ban evade, etc.​
455fbc643aec5a1da259b8655a45cad5.png
db0745f2ee0d668f85fb00fe100ef4de.png
To start, half of what I said to cloak was a lie. I made much more than just a ban all, kill yourself, and some others. I made net-exploits like arrest from anywhere, name changer, speed hack, jump hack, and much more. Many of these however I sent in dms before I was blacklisted and was never used until after by people ban evading since they didn't see them until they looked back in dms. Not only this, but I did cheat prior to my blacklist for a small amount of time but still not acceptable in any way. Not only this, but I didn't take this half as seriously as I should've, I was egotistical and laughed to myself.​
Times that I have used methods to change my ip:
A VPN once, when I was evading a month ago. I would say the name but its very powerful, private, has 10000+ ips including home ips, and can be used so others can blacklist evade.​
List of alt accounts:
jnru18166 is the main account I used and thermalpaste5 was the account I used for the one time I ban evaded successfully. The account jnru18166 was a account I family shared for my one account (thermalpaste5) and the main account my friend used (D3lta if you know him). I got banned, made a new account which family shared but I messed up when I was spoofing my stuff, and I got blacklisted. So I decided to just stop. I went and talked to a SL member and that's when I realized what I did was stupid.
Who blacklisted me:
Cloak​
What will stop me from doing this again:
I wont make net-exploits again, I wont be involved with minge groups, blacklisted players or anything of the sort. I say this since for a bit before I became CI I was banned around twice for failrp, and warned multiple times for failrp. This was because I was a being a minge, however I made a change. I joined CI, when I joined CI I had something to work toward I didn't get warned for two months at all. I was planning to continue but I came across the group The Zinkleburgs. After I joined this group I gained multiple warns, bans, and was kicked from CI. I then I stopped playing the server for around two months then I joined back and that's when I started to do the net-exploits, blacklist evasion stuff, and etc. I hope that if I do get the chance to play the server again, I will have something which means alot to me and that's the server itself. Once I was blacklisted I realized how important the server was for me, and I believe if I get unblacklisted I wont go against the rules because I wont be involved in any of these groups and will have something important to me. Unlike everyone else who is blacklisted and has been unblacklisted, I left all the servers including "Church of Cloak" (This is where all the blacklisted players hung out), the Zinkleburg discord server, the groupchat they have a little over a month ago. However, they keeped adding me back to the group chat and was in there for around 20 more days, recently I left again and after I was added back I made it clear I didnt want to be apart of it anymore. I also seized any contact with the majority of them.​
Have I been warned/kicked/banned prior to this:
As I stated above I was warned and banned multiple times, most from when I was apart of the Zinkleburgs and some before I played as CI. All these bans and warns were justified and I plan to not have warns or bans in the future if I get unblacklisted.
How can I assure I wont break any other rules:
As I stated above, I understand how important the server is to me. Just like I thought when I was in CI, it meant a lot to me and I didn't want to lose it, I was warned once during that time for third-person abuse. When I was demoted in CI for shooting a truck (two positions by the way, Delcom to Gamma) I stopped playing CI for a bit taking a break. After this I was fully kicked even though you can only be demoted by one rank for inactivity. I then joined Zinkleburgs and was with them for a bit, I didn't do much when I first joined and around two weeks after I was fully demoted I tried to re-tryout. I was blacklisted from CI since I was apart of the Zinkleburgs, that's when I lost what was dear to me and I started to get warns, bans, etc because I felt "What do I have to lose". This was because I didn't realize how important the server itself is to me. Since I was blacklisted its been over 6 months and I have started to understand how important it was to me.​
Why do I want to rejoin the server:
I want to be apart of the community again, it was a lot of fun! Not only this, but I loved how high quality the server was. There was love put in the server and you can tell the second you join. I want to play CI again, doing deepcover raids were my favorite things, and actually got accused of cheating even though at this time I wasn't even cheating XD. I want to play D-Class again and try to escape on the new map, I never got to do that and I wanna do that. I also want to hold a position on the foundation, before I held some MTF positions but I prioritized CI because I felt it was more involved. I want to be apart of a MTF group like A-1 or O-1 I think it would be a lot of fun and really cool.​
Extra:
I also want to you know during the 6 months before I blacklisted evaded, I didn't make any net-exploits, I didn't ban evade or anything of the sort. I was reported for making net-exploits by one of my friends because I made bullet tracers, and glow in a lua script because I wanted to learn more about GLua instead of just doing stupid net-exploits. I did this because in the case I ever would get unblacklisted I wanted to become a developer. Also, all the exploits that were used after I was blacklisted was due to the blacklist evaders looking through old dms and using net-exploits they never used, including the arrest anywhere, and name-changer.

I would send screenshots of me sending the code before I was blacklisted but some of the screenshots include net-exploits which I dont know if they are patched anymore. So if you would like to see them you can reach out to me on discord (Cloak).
I really hope I can join the server again and I hope you take my appeal into consideration. I also want to say I'm sorry for being a dick to you, I felt ignored and did the childish thing.​
7/3/23 (Edit):
I understand it may be hard to believe I have actually changed especially since I have made ban appeals in the past and went on to do the same thing. Not only this but because of how recently I ban evaded. I understand how that be and I wish to make the reassertion. I hope we can talk and I will be willing to hop in a teamspeak call at any time. I have recently been looking at old clips of mine and I really felt how much I miss the server and if I do get to join the server again I want to make a positive impact instead of a negative one like I did before. I want to come back and be able hop on the server and have people say "Oh there's Ketone!" instead of "Oh, there's Ketone". I want to make connections and be able to play with the players which I left when I was blacklisted. Now that I'm blacklisted and looking back I really am disappointed in the fact I did what I did, I had literally everything and now that I have nothing, I actually can realize how much I had.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
ACCEPTED

Hello @Ketone

After discussion we have decided that it is appropriate to unblacklist you for a second chance, within your appeal you have been polite and reasonable, furthermore you had taken action at the end and genuinely waited out your appeal amicably.

As such we will allow you to rejoin the community, however I must make this extremely clear that if you fall short of our expectations you may find yourself re-blacklisted with no further chance of appeal, we would like to se you make the most of your time with us.

Kind Regards,
CS Yeke / Ventz

Status
Not open for further replies.