Kevonius ban appeal

yonwik

Mar 8, 2024
Your in-game name:kevonius spacemaster
Your SteamID: 76561198317102740
Your steam community link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198317102740
Date of ban:3/8/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):stacked warning
Who banned you:captian beserker
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp rp usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not play d class
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? warned once
Why should you be unbanned: because i only come to have fun and make friends but theres always someone who is salty and cant have fun
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: not play d class
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
v because its the only server on gmod i play

Evan Johnson was the instigator and i was punished for standing up to a bully. On top of this i was banned with joy from both mod and reporter alike </3

(best clip in the beginning w billy)

"Berserker"

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jul 21, 2023
Red Sea
en.m.wikipedia.org
Hi @yonwik , Thanks for making a ban appeal

I will now explain my reasoning for your ban. Although I agree that being killed by another Dclass is frustrating the best course of action in that scenario is to make a staff sit so that it can be dealt with. The evidence that was brought foward by another player showed you stabbing him in line, a long with the fact that I had previously warned you for RDM less then 30 mins ago as well as your previous 3 warnings meant that I banned you for 3 days for stacked warnings per the punishment guidelines.

An SL member will make a decision soon.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Ban Appeal Denied

Hi @yonwik

Thank you for putting the time into making this Ban Appeal.

With this clip you have shown and the person's statement on why you were banned, I will have to say that yes, I could understand that you were merely killing him only due to being mad out of spite of him killing you first. Although this does not give the reason for you to commit NLR, and RDM because You think it was the right thing. I please ask that you make a sit with the right amount of evidence on your side and do not attempt such thing as that otherwise it can be you the sit is turned against. There will be no changes to the ban.

Although I do ask that you keep this in mind as When reading I see that you do enjoy playing our servers, If that is the case that you do, Than please respect the rules that we enforce and us staff will be able to assist in any way that you need. I hope to see you again on our server.

If you have any questions, Please DM me on Discord by finding me on the Admin list of our Discord Sever.

Kind Regards,
ZEEK

yonwik

Mar 8, 2024
got you ill just tattle on anyone breaking the rules at anytime to ensure that EVERYONE can enjoy playing on your server! this has truly been a wonderful learning experience! look forward to this new playstyle truly, as i can see any other form of problem solving will end in a 3 day ban. Cant wait to see you all again!
- General Sun Tzu a.k.a. Kevonius Spacemaster a.k.a BIG KEV