Civilian name: Dinka Dingleton

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Not at the moment

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
Im very active within the server but i do not have VIP so its difficult leveling up my scp level and the scps i can play have become old and ive pretty much exhausted most rp scenarios i can play, 096 seems fun and intricate to play so i thought id try and give it a shot.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

SCP-096 will sit covering its face when pacified, occasionally roaming its surroundings for about 60 seconds before sitting down for another 3 minutes before roaming again.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

SCP is to go to the cause of the breach 096-1, 096 will only move to or attack people that viewed his face so only if a member in dblock viewed 096's face is he allowed to B-Line to d block otherwise no, scp has to roam engaging with people who look at his face.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

SCP - 096 is contained by a bucket (found in the bathrooms) to be placed over his head and a containment unit to use a containment beam until scp 096 is immobile where scp cuffs are used to secure and return 096 to his containment where he is finally recontained.

Status
Not open for further replies.