Denied Killhouse Gate

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Add some form of secondary door to the (Foundation) KH - Which would usually be kept open, unless being used for some kind of tryout or w/e where people shouldn't be disturbed (So don't make it auto-close, make the keycard scanners the only thing that toggles its on/off state) - The door itself should be see-through ideally, hopefully at a physical point of entering the KH where you can see into KH and see if the current booking or w/e is using it - There should be a bio CL4 keycard scanner for it on the outside and a bio CL3 one on the inside to use for its intended purpose (This one should be actually inside the KH room rather than immediately following the gate, maybe on the controls prop next to the stairs).

You could also additionally consider another scanner, CL1 just inside the door - And when that's used to open the door, it will auto-close; Just so that failed attendees are able to leave by themselves when directed (Outside of flagging off).

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

I would be very surprised. Some cursory searches say no.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

• Tryouts (hopefully) generally go smoother and don't get interrupted by morons - Which also means they can end faster because we're not being constantly interrupted by people for whatever reason and they act all surprised that it's being used EVEN THOUGH THE THING IS RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR, IT SHOWS YOU, I BOOKED IT, GO AWAY

• People kicked out of a tryout for whatever reason will have a harder time trying to minge it if they decide that's what they wanna do

• Less sits for staff to deal with if I need to call a sit about this nonsense

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

• Minges/dumbasses are upset that they don't get to barge in on shit happening in KH and do whatever the hell they want.

• Extra inconvenience for people wanting to use the KH for tryouts and such if they get there and the door is shut - Easily accomplished by any minge unfortunately, just walk in, close gate and flag off.

• Mapping time

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I have beef! Please! Really could use this tool to just make tryouts easier to run and manage.

Tryouts going smoother = Things are better for everyone else, also people getting into regiments easier = Throughfare, flow, etc. = Server health go up.

Simple, done and dusted.

Last edited:

Mr_poptart

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jul 17, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi <Emilia Foddg>,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

<This is seen as not needed in our eyes. During tryouts you can have someone guarding the door so there are no interruptions>

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.