Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
IA Ambassador
096 Whitelist
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have made previous mistakes in the past as I tended to have mingy behavior. I took a break for a couple months to start taking school more serious, and now I have came back in the past couple weeks trying to have more serious roleplay and not be as mingy.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I have worked as a Event Manager in other games although just never in gmod.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I have much experience between other GMOD Servers Including many Star Wars RP, Dark RP, Etc. As well many FiveM server I have much experience roleplaying on.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At least 4+​

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to be a gamemaster starting as I am not tied up with any MTFs or Departments, and I can bring many great ideas to the table of the GameMaster Team. I am a respectful and mature community member who wants to make great events for everyone to enjoy, and hope to share my numerous ideas with you!

I also hope to become a game master after some of the events I have participated in recently and realizing not how enjoyable it is to join to how pleasant it must be to create it! Many of these events have been entertaining recently, and I would love to contribute my ideas, too, because watching others have fun would be more enjoyable than just me!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I don't perceive myself as special over every applicant, as I am sure they all bring their particular character traits to the table. Still, I perceive and hope that other people, too, see me as a leader that is inspiring, creative, thoughtful, a team player, not judgmental, a fast learner, a complex thinker, and much more! I am also experienced with Pac-3 As I consider myself a more Advanced User of the Software.

I can help shape the gamemaster team because I am a seriously hard worker, but I understand how much it matters to have fun in what you do, or there is no point in putting the work in. I want to make it enjoyable with my ideas, and I also want to listen to what others have to say and even take inspiration from some of the ideas they may ask for!

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
"The Soap Merchant"
A very soapy man (scp 1908) appears at the foundation gate trying to sell soap from dr wondertainment where he will then be pulled into the foundation causing a ton of problems because of his slippery soap and bubble trail. It is a effortless event that can be expanded in so many way with rp and can be set up within 10 minutes and it could be actually quite enjoyable because of the comedic concept.
1684555457746.png

"The Famous Myth"
A Broadcast starts, a live feed of a creature lurking through Pinewood. He is very tall, hairy, and has a strange walking style. He has been taken pictures of, and after GOC and Foundation talk, it is agreed upon what it is. It is confirmed to be SCP 1000 (AKA BIGFOOT) UNGOC has tracked him into Pinewood as he lurks around the woods for his next hideout spot. Can the civilians stay out of the way of this furred beast? Or will he conquer Pinewood?

1684555495964.png

"The True Liar"

*ALERT *ALERT "A Unknown Anomaly has appeared outside the gates. A strange man appears at the foundation gates, looking commonly like the rest of us, except when being talked to, his speech is different, and he refuses to tell the truth. When confronted of his name, he says, "Mr. Lie is the name I have been given" (scp 2284). He can not make a true statement but can somewhat effectively rely on rhetorical questions. This can be a fun event that twists the brains of people and makes them think outside the box to speak to him. This would take little time to set up and would only need one person. This would be an engaging event that could bring much fun!
1684555531232.png

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

The Foundation, GOC, CI, and CIvis hear a rumble from the Ice Lake, and the lake is gone revealing under it a more red watery texture instead of being frozen over (SCP-354), but will they be able to team up together to contain and neutralize this threat? It is hazardous and must be contained fast as the unknown possibilities of its power and what it could do to the civilians in Pinewood. This could cause great danger and significant risk to everyone. Who knows, but it is dangerous and could destroy The Foundation and Pinewood.
1684556032756.png

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1 / A-1:
Countless Important CL5 Personnel and CL5 Info have been stole and captured by CI, and they are taking them through pinewood to get them into their base. Can they stop them in pinewood or will they have to raid in to obtain these high ranking personnel back? The Omega and Alpha one MTFS must do their ultimate job and make sure these personnel do not die.​

Nu-7:
A report of 3 intruders with a tattoo of a snake on their hand have entered the facility they plan to steal classified info and leak it to the public can they be stopped in time or will they succeed in their plan and will the serpents hand succeed in leaking the devastating and horrible things that go on down in the foundation between human testing and many more crimes.

These intruders will stop at nothing to leak this info and show the true corrupt of the foundation, and can not be stopped unless Nu-7 Can stop them in time before its all leaked.​

E-11:

*Alert* *Alert*
" An Unknown Anomaly has been detected inside HCZ. "

Once they check it out, they will have found a stranded anomaly shaped like another teddy bear. It is a clone of 2265, but instead of healing, his stuffing severely hurts people and can be at much risk. The E-11 Must contain this villainous clone before it lets loose and causes mass destruction to the foundation, revering the name of 2265.​

CI:
A Knocking is heard on the door of CI, and a voodoo doll is left their. Using the doll will give you ability's to do much evil or much good. The decision is in their hands as they need to decide what to do. CI Could do much damage to the foundation as it grants them a variety of powers allowing them to finally get their revenge on them.​

GOC:
A highly dangerous Anomaly has been found in Pinewood, it resembles a 5x5 Meter Box in which entering can teleport you to a random place. The GOC need to stop this before it could be corruptly used by Civilians, CI, and who knows who else. It has the same effects has Interdimensional matter and is rapidly taking over and corrupting pinewood.​

Foundation Staff:
A Box randomly appears in the Foundation. On the lid, it says "Party in a Box," once further inspection happens, it causes people to party like their life depends on it. They must continue, and it prevents foundation personnel from doing their job. The more people that come, the more they get trapped in this and can not stop until someone can figure out how to stop it before it takes the whole Foundation over.​

Last edited:

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+Support

Has changed and matured a lot, would be a good fit for GM.

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+/- Neutral
- I would highly recommend including your actual warning history in the application
- Some events such as the Soap Merchant could use more detail

+Support
Originality in event ideas and creativity is present

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Kishinev "Ogre" Enock ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.
Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Jackmaze or myself for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.