Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitt

Aug 31, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Kitzune
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Almost 2 years now
In what country are you located?: ?USA?
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Omega-1 CSG “Kiyo”
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A “Yin”
Civilian name: Shi Fox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:561114243
Discord ID (name#0000): Kittus#7225
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: ?USA?

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • A few from when first started the server and less serious about it, most should be expired.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
  • Yes I was a trial GM but resigned due to taking a break from the server.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
  • Yes Have played gmod since 2016 and many different servers over the years.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
  • 2-5 Hours per day.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
  • I want to host more events and use new gm tools that i've seen people use like the gm plane and to create more fun experiences like I did when I first was gm but with better understanding of the server and making better events in general.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I'm special because I have previous experience as a GM and have been a long time member of the community. I want to make people experience the fun I’ve been able to have on the server and enhance rp with the gm tools giving better experience for people over all. I feel that as a gm and hosting events I don't have to limit my rp or others because using Pac and the other tools a gm can use I feel like I can make those fun experiences more than I can playing normally.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

[“Helping Metal Hand”]
Starting off with a simpler idea. This could be for all foundation members where a floating medical drone goes around healing foundation staff in a unique way giving aid to them and dispensing medical items for people.

[“The Terror behind us”]
Second Idea would be a surface event for CI, DEA, NU-7, GOC, and Civilians to get involved with possibly. It would involve a group of rogue government agents moving to pine wood to set up a hostage and threat to the town where these agents hold the mayor hostage and threatening gois that they’re next if they don't get some form of monetary game. To get other gois involved the group would have some sort of anomalies as a weapon that could interest or threaten them, enticing them to stop this group.

[“Operation Man Down”]
Third and last idea involving a MTF from another foundation being low on supplies and on the run from another insurgent of the CI attacking their transport trucks making their way to the foundation site 65 needing to resupply and get patched up getting help to take down these CI so they can get outta pine wood where they were cornered into. This would involve Nu-7 and possibly E-11 to help contain the anomaly in a temp cell they were transporting.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
[“UnFrozen”]
A lake not too far from pine wood seems to have turned into a hot spring out of nowhere. GOC, CI, and the foundation all try to observe and take samples of the lake bursting into this all of a sudden due to off level humes detected near it. Trouble starts when Thawed out zombies start emerging from the lake attacking whoever they see and civilians ordered to evacuate pine wood to a safer location. Goc and Foundation need to work together to stop these zombies and get control of the area until they can clear them all out using whatever they can.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: “Ethics Approval”
D-class came back from testing a few too many times due to researchers just handing them over after every single test not letting him rest. Something goes wrong when the d-class forms into something horrific and isn't attacking people but pleading for help. Omega 1 are dispatched to go out and detain the d-class and take him to a safer place so ethics can decide to put him down or have a test be done on him.

A-1: “Dejavu”
A group of people one in a suit and others acting as guards come through seemingly nowhere into the base demanding to speak to site inspectors and their guard about “policies”. A1 are sent to capture and bring them to the O5 for further questioning and ending up learning about these people being from another dimension being their own version of O5 and A1 in theirs.

Nu-7: “Pop goes the civi”
Nu-7 are stationed as usual but people go running to the gate pleading for help as they say a wizard is popping peoples heads in pinewood and running around with people wearing deer skulls on their face and tethered robes. Nu-7 gets approval to move in and stop this reality bender if necessary as they see him killing civis for rituals and taking out any members that follow this man.

E-11:”In our vents?”
Reports around the facility are sent out about a weird smell from the vents and eventually some weird goo starts leaking out from them with creatures forming that seem humanoid. E-11 are dispatched to clean up and contain these things and to bring them to a temp containment to see what the humanoid goo creatures do.

CI: “Do you remember?”
Men dressed in winter clothing and gas masks come to the CI base claiming to be from another dimension and here to help their “Friends from another time” with a weapon to cause destruction and chaos. They bring a device with instructions that can make normal civilians fight for their cause and brain wash them with strange side effects they don't mention too well. It's up to Ci if they wanna bring it in and use it or if they even trust these so called “friends”.

UNGOC: “Set them up and knock them down”
Pinewood has been overrun by anomalies that are robotic in nature. They have taken electronics from pinewood using and morphing them to enhance and strengthen themselves and the GOC are quick to come in and stop these things destroying them as fast as they can before they can do serious harm.

Foundation Staff: “Outage”
Electronics have been breaking throughout the facility with what seems like random. Techs go around the site trying to fix it and eventually encounter a small rat-like creature with strange humes and breaking any it gets near. All site personnel are to be on high alert and report sightings to MTF until they can catch it. Once captured they find out it can talk and loves chewing on wires having SA and Ethics decide what to do with it.

Fellowchum

Oct 31, 2022
+ Support
I like all the ideas and from what you state you have a passion to use the tools that would be given to you to make your ideas come true and give people a good time. I love all of your event ideas as well as the names that work quite well for them. Most I would say is that having pictures and or evidence of your warns would be nice for those concerned about it.

Mitski

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 8, 2023
+Support
I know you in the server and I believe you can do good, I just recommend thickening your application some. Especially going in some more detail on events but otherwise I would like to see you on the team.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Application Accepted!

Please reach out to myself (Starlingtheencribeddoge), Ryota (ryota), or World (world/david) on TS to proceed with your Application!

Regards,
The GM Leadership Team

Status
Not open for further replies.