MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Name: Kiwi.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:153659425

Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Moderator

Who demoted you?: N/A - I resigned due to college work.

Date of demotion?: Sometime March 2021 - can't remember exact date.

What is the case against you?: N/A - I resigned due to college work.

Is this true?: Yes, I had college exams and other IRL issues that needed to be taken car of.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: I've never once been demoted from any position within MRP.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Since then I have acquired some warnings - here are the explanations.
1661527139189.png
Mon July 19th - Was having a bad day and someone came in a disturbed my DB, took my anger out by breaking a rule.
Fri Aug 6th - Can't remember what happened.
Sun Jan 16th - Can't remember what happened.
Sun Apr 10 - I had taken a massive break and not kept up to date with rule changes etc. Someone had gotten kidnapped so I executed them however whilst I was away the rules had changed and that was no longer allowed.
Mon Apr 11 - This ban was a huge mistake and misconception on my part. FSB was bunk raiding and myself and a few others had the idea of RPing it out as if they were spies, in turn I killed 4 of them in hopes they'd return with more reinforcements and do a big bunk raid, this didn't work out and I ended up getting banned. Haven't tried to do anything similar since.
Sun Apr 24 - I was warned for toxicity even though I was simply defending myself after being insulted.
Sun May 15 - Can't remember what happened.

As you can see all of these warnings are from over 3 months ago. I've been trying and successful in keeping a clean record as of recent.

What is your side of the story?: I simply resigned due to having too much college work and as mentioned, other IRL issues.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I'm no longer in college so I have a lot of spare time which could be used on assisting the server in running smoothly. I also believe I could assist in making sure the player base is enjoying themselves by listening to their opinions and doing what I can to improve their experience. I should return because I know, as a player, how frustrating it is to be waiting up to 3 minutes for a staff member to answer your sit, I believe I can make a massive impact by ensuring that sits are answered in under 60 seconds.

Last edited:

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
+ Support
+ Was a very good moderator when previously part of the staff team
~ I do not know how active you are in game, so I cannot speak to that
- Has KICKS for being AFK

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Great staff member in the past
+Active
+Mature

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+ support
+nerd
+knows all rules

- HAS KICKS FOR AFK CANT HAVE THAT

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
HUGEEEE - has afk kicks, we clearly cannot be having this type of behavior in the staff team

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
+Support
+Active
+Was very good when he was staff back on afghan
+Mature and friendly guy

Best of luck kiwi! Hope to see you in the staff team!

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Kiwi,

Your appeal has been denied because you have kicks for being AFK, please do not go AFK in the future​

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Kiwi

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal. You will be brought back as a Trial Moderator.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to be brought back into the team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.