Krage resignation

Krage

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
The time has come, I have unfortunately had to resign my position as Super Admin, after 8 months in the role. A bit sooner than I might have hoped, but with a full time job, uni, a family and in the middle of training to become a firefighter, I simply do not have the time to commit to the server, there are others who are more deserving.

I knew for some time that my days here were numbered, it may have come a bit sooner than I hoped but I am relieved that I am now able focus on what matters most.

I started this second term in the staff team in September 2019, which is a long time, I have been through some of the worst times the server has seen, and thankfully a lot of the best, I am grateful for everything I have been given the opportunity to be a part of, and I hope the network as a whole all the best moving forward (some really cool shit coming up which I’m sure everyone will enjoy from the amazing development team).

I am not going to do the standard tagging of everyone, as I have appreciated every single person (and low key there’s faaar too many people who I owe thanks to and I don’t want to miss anyone), thank you everyone weather you think it or not, especially the CC staff team of past and present, you have all made this server extremely enjoyable and rewarding to be a part of.

This resignstion is from the staff team, not the community, I have always enjoyed playing this server regardless of rank, and that will continue, I will still be active as much as I can on all parts of the network.

Again, thank you all.

Krage

Epicstorm

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
UK
Goodbye Krage and thanks for everything, especially helping me when I was first admin. We will all miss you.

Jakearoo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 1, 2021
I appreciate all your hard work as a staff member. I know you weren't in game much, but you did a lot of stuff behind the scenes. I hope this gives you a little bit of relief from work and staffing to focus on your career and dreams. We understand that life is way more important than a game. I appreciate your effort in becoming a Fire Fighter and hope that goes well.

Yogi

Jan 29, 2021
nooooooo thanks for all the great times in 2017 and 2018 was amazing see you around cc

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
It was nice being on the staff team with you, Krage. I still can't get over the fact that you got promoted from SMod to Admin in 2 days :D