Status
Not open for further replies.

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:640297473
Discord name: Luke332
For how long have you played on CG SCP: as of rn i have 2.2million seconds and over a week vtime
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Kufie "rogue" Kilack, Jacob "bant" Suric, "rogue", Luke "rogue" Kilack
Civilian name: Luke "rogue" Kilack
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes, i have a good mic.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have held CI-B and am currently holding, ECA, GSD Captain, DEA operative and UNGOC pvt
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, 2 overall 1 over a year ago for RDM and 1 for combat jumping
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- There are many reasons i am applying for the Committee role, the biggest one being that i have found a love for ethics i thought i would never find. While i have been an ECA ive learned alot. And the biggest part of that is, is that everyone relies on you. And i love that feeling. And i know alot of people rely on you as ethics (as i have learned over the past little bit) I also want to help keep this site more ethical and alot more intact than it is.
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- What makes me the best candidate for Ethics Committee is my dedication to the foundation. I am on site every day and i have also learned the code of ethics (not by heart but i know the basics). I also learn quickly, so if something new comes up (like the work permits were new to me) I quickly learned how to do them and do them right. From my time here in the foundation i have learned how each and every department works (except MTF although i have worked beside them quite a bit). I know how each department should be acting and i know the duties of each department. I may not have Cl4 experience in all of them but i have worked beside and in all of them not only as an ECA but as a member to each department myself.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
-The ethics committee have alot of responsibilities (as they are the "top dogs") There are so many such as keeping the site in order, making sure the CoE isnt being broken aswell as the FLC and the CoC
Here are just a FEW examples
1: Making sure that at all times each department is following the CoE
2: Reviewing the departments aswell as the ECA's and ensuring they are doing as each department must.
3: Authing KOS past airlock, calling code blacks in the event it is needed, Using the Nuke if needed, Using site wide amnestic for mass info breaches, aswell as authing Advanced Armory
4: Giving orders to MTF such as Omega-1, they are also in charge of giving orders to ECA.
5: Meeting with the department directors, Site Administration, other site command. This is to make sure they are functioning as they are indented to.
6: The most important is keeping the CoE up to date and making sure everything is covered.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- They are helping inside of discord and inside of TS regarding any questions that may arise. They also help out department directors as needed.
- They all vote for Directors of Internal affairs and ECA applications they also help vote for committee members and the chairman puts in the final vote.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
> Access.File/Kufie.K/site-65 > Accessing File/Kufie.K/site-65 > Loading... *This needs to be faster. I’ll talk to IT to fix this… > Welcome. please input username and password for file... > User [EMAIL='O5_-1@ScipNet.org']Dalton@ScipNet.org[/EMAIL] Password ************** WELCOME "rogue" came from a very long and extensive background. He was a police seargent for 4 years, he then decided the join the marines starting as a PVT. He worked his way up in the ranks to MAJ. He was in active duty when he got severly injured. The general came up to him and offered him a spot as "millitary police". he stayed for 3.4 years before leaving. After about 2 months he got a letter from the "SCP" Foundation. It said "we have been watching you, you are the perfect fit for us. Meet us as {REDACTED}" Kufie went to go see what the place was. He got there and saw 2 guards. They knocked him out and dragged him into the facility. He woke up in a meeting room, surrounded by men in black. They offered him "DEA" operative. He stayed on DEA for about 2 years before transfering over into research. He learned alot about how d-class are treated and made many visits to the Ethics Committee reporting violations. He then decided to join gensec, after 2 years in gensec he became a captain. He was one of the best captains. After a long time he was called down to the Ethics Committee wing. ECC dalton talked to him about a new position. A ethics assistant position. He gladly accepted. He stayed in ethics for about 4 months before being offered the ECM job. He took it on the spot.

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
-SUPPORT

No slots open, lack of professionalism on ECA concerns me (you did a lecture on ERP and attempted to force people to be there), lack of Sr CL4 experience or much Jr.Cl4 to supplement

Reactions: Kufie

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
-SUPPORT

No slots open, lack of professionalism on ECA concerns me (you did a lecture on ERP and attempted to force people to be there), lack of Sr CL4 experience or much Jr.Cl4 to supplement
As i do understand ur concern with the lecture it was just mean to be something a little fun and silly, and i wasnt really trying to get everyone there. I had said that as a joke and later said it in comms that it was. But i do understand the concern and thank you for being honest

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
As i do understand ur concern with the lecture it was just mean to be something a little fun and silly, and i wasnt really trying to get everyone there. I had said that as a joke and later said it in comms that it was. But i do understand the concern and thank you for being honest
If you did, weird thing to joke about but makes it less serious. I don't expect people who play gmod scp-rp to be 100% super serious 24/7 but putting in comms you want people to attend an ERP lecture is... an interesting choice. If you didn't force people to be there then it's better but still just an odd choice and would be a bad look if an ECM were to do that.

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
If you did, weird thing to joke about but makes it less serious. I don't expect people who play gmod scp-rp to be 100% super serious 24/7 but putting in comms you want people to attend an ERP lecture is... an interesting choice. If you didn't force people to be there then it's better but still just an odd choice and would be a bad look if an ECM were to do that.
And i totally understand that, and ive reflected on that. Its something i agree i shouldnt have done.

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
I'd recommend getting SR CL4 experience first

Status
Not open for further replies.