Kufie is leaving ECA. (USA)

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Hello all! I know alot of you know me VIA me being an Ethics Assistant. And there are those people who inpiried me and pushed me to be where i am today.
I just wanted to stop on here and say thank you. Thank you for making my time as an ECA nothing but fun. But my time has come, i will be moving onto bigger and better things.

@Dalton You inspiried me to become apart of ethics. I saw all the work that ethics was doing. And it was amazing. You, alone, are the main reason i joined, I applied. You saw something in me alot of others didnt, and i thank you. Thank you for the position, the work, the life inside of Site-65 you let me have.

@Thordan I told you i was thinking about it, and you PUSHED me to do it. You pushed me to make an aplicaiton and apply. Thank you.

@deathspike123 You, have been one of my favorite Friends on this journey. Sorry i never read DM's Or see my stuff in TS LMAOO But i hope you do good. Keep going, and being amazing.

Ethics Members: Hello ethics members, you guys have done nothing but give me and my fellow ECA's something to do, the opportunity's we've had to see things, to do things, to be people we may not have been if we didn't join. You all pushed me to be the me i am now. I was the ECA everyone could bully and i was okay with it, i made freindships out of it, people who I will not forget.

ECA's: I already left my message for all of you. But, i love each and every one of you.

UNGOC: You guys have let me chill will yall so many times while i was an ECA, i learned about Research projects, improved my larp abillites, and just became me. Thank you, for letting me larp with yall.

Message from Rouge: I first joined this server not knowing what path i would go down. But as i played, i found ethics to be my favorite mission. Something I will not forget. I have been an ECA for a total of 4-5 months. It has been nothing but amazing, wonderful fun. I push anyone thinking of applying, to do it. DO IT AND HAVE FUN. Your's truley, Kufie.

Last edited:

FestiveJimb

Jul 11, 2023
:( Sad to see you to go, both as a GOC operative and an ECA. The GOC (me) will miss you being out tour guide.

Goodluck wherever you go. o7