Kufies ECM Application [USA] (3rd i think??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:640297473
Discord name: Luke332
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing CN for awhile and came back this week.
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Jacob "FiddleSticks' Bant, "rogue"[1121], Kufie "rogue" Kilack [E&T|SrE]
Civilian name: Luke "rogue" Kilack
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- UNGOC LCPL. GSD Captain, ECAx2
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I haver a total of 2 warnings both over a year expired.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

-I am applying for Ethics Committee member. There are many reasons im applying for ECM. One of the main ones is i want to help inhance RP aswell and help make changes to the foundation. I feel some of my ideas could be helpful aswell as influential. I am also applying for ECM to expand my experience. Aswell as Ethics has always been one of my goals for myself, ive wanted to see myself grow and expand. And i found that through ethics. Its one of the few things i love in SCPRP.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

-What i believe makes me the best candidate for ECM is my passion, You can tell as this isnt the first time ive applied for ECM that I have dedication. I know i dont have Sr Cl4 experience and that plays into it alot, but i think this is a good path for me to roll down. A good path for me to explore and learn through. I have played as an ECA I have watched, I have learned. Ive asked questions when ive needed to. And ive always done things properly. And i wont sit here and be like "Oh im the best one pick me" I know im not. I know there are alot of other better people to pick, But i feel like if i was given the chance you wouldnt be let down.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- There are many responsibilities of ECM, such as voting for new ECA's, New ECM's, New DOIA.
But there's more to that, they dont just pick based of application, they observe. They help enhance RP as the leaders they are. They make sure the CoE is updated and being enforced. They also have meetings to ensure that things are going properly.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

> Accesing File/Kufie.k/Site-65

>Loading...

> Welcome please input user credentials

> ****** ******

>
Welcome DALTON

> "rogue" came from a very long and extensive background. He was a police sergeant for 4 years, he then decided the join the marines starting as a PVT. He worked his way up in the ranks to MAJ. He was in active duty when he got severely injured. The general came up to him and offered him a spot as "millitary police". he stayed for 3.4 years before leaving. After about 2 months he got a letter from the "SCP" Foundation. It said "we have been watching you, you are the perfect fit for us. Meet us as {REDACTED}" Kufie went to go see what the place was. He got there and saw 2 guards. They knocked him out and dragged him into the facility. He woke up in a meeting room, surrounded by men in black. They offered him "DEA" operative. He stayed on DEA for about 2 years before transferring over into research. He learned alot about how d-class are treated and made many visits to the Ethics Committee reporting violations. He then decided to join gensec, after 2 years in gensec he became a captain. He was one of the best captains. After a long time he was called down to the Ethics Committee wing. ECC Dalton talked to him about a new position. A ethics member position. He gladly accepted. He stayed in ethics for a long time. Learning, changing and bettering each and every department.

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support
not yet fit for ECM

bob smit

May 9, 2023
-/+ support
Great guy but don’t think he’s ready for ECM, maybe try getting SA first.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Kufie's Ethics Committee Member Application.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the Committee agrees that you're not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Member, please get in contact with me for further information. You may Re-apply in two weeks.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________123321.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.