Kufies ECM application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
I would like to start off I wish everyone the best of luck!

Steam ID:
Discord name: Luke332
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I currently have 5 day v time and have been here for atleast 2 years
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Kufie “fiddlesticks” Bant (CI), Kufie, Kufie “rogue” Kilack[E&T|HE], “rogue”
Civilian name: Kufie
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- I would say I have a good mic
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- UNGOC LCPL, Ci-beta(x2), GSD captain, ECA (x2), DEA operative
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 2 warnings from over a year

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- I am applying for the lovely Ethics Committee Member role

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- I would say my experience leading as a GAD captain, then following my acceptance into ECA 2 times. I have leadership abbilites and I’m always pushing to keep RP going heavy and hard. I know I have no Sr cl4, but I have learned and watched. Not only ethics but S.A. and some of what the department leaders do. My abilities to adapt are also a big part of why I think I would be a good fit. Going from ECA to ECM is a big jump in not gonna lie, but you take in a lot more. I have to worry about looking out for O1, ensuring ECA’s and their Cordinators are staying in line. But, you also have to keep an eye on people. Good candidates for other positions. And as I am actively roaming around the site I can confidently say that I do that. I get out and around and watch everyone.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- there are many responsibilities when it comes to Ethics Member. Such as taking care of conduct violations, ensuring that orders are getting done, making sure that places like medical and Gensec are staying ethical, hosting a tribunal against say a department leader if needed.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- there are a couple things Ethics does outside of RP. They Handel applications, such as ECM. They vote on candidates for ECM and ECA, they also have to give feedback about them. They are also responsible for picking out the new Directore of Interal Affairs. They are also responsible for taking questions from people regarding CoE.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Born into a big world with a big family, Kufie was always interested in becoming a police officer as he grew up. When he turned 19 he graduated from the academy at the top of his class. He went into Rochester Police starting as a cadet. He stayed with ROC police for a total of 7 years before he got a letter from the foundation reading “Kufie, we have been watching. We want you to work for us. Meet us <Redacted>” Kufie was shocked and didn’t know what to do. After a little debate with himself he want to the place. He was asked to get into the back of a car and driven into the foundation parking lot. Not knowing where he was, or what he had agreed to he politely asked “Sir, if you don’t mind me asking where are we?” “The foundation” “Foundation?” The man stayed quiet. Just getting out of the car and brining Kufie inside. Kufie had to meet with Ethics committee Chairman Dalton. Kufie and Dalton seemed like a pair of old pals. Dalton offered him a job here at the foundation which Kufie gladly took. Going into DEA. As Kufie was on DEA one day, he saw an interest form for Ethics Committee assistant. That reminded him of his police experience. The amount of people he brought in. He applied. Ensuring the note everything down. Kufie got accepted. Kufie met with the ECM’s and hit it off. They started chatting about all the things they could think of. Kufie was an ECA for about 3 months before being offered the position of ECM. Kufie met with Dalton to discuss if he should really accept it. As he has no other training or CL4 skills besides ECA. Dalton pushed him to do it “c'mon kid, you don’t know whatchu got till you put it too the test” “Fuck you, I’ll accept.” Kufie then became known as “Rogue”. His code name.

Last edited:

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
-Support

Immature and not ready for a CL5 position. Also low effort application/did not fill it out properly or accurately.

Last edited:

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
-Support

Immature and not ready for a CL5 position. Also low effort application/did not fill it out properly or accurately.
Can I ask how I did not properly fill it out? And I did it on my phone. I planned to refine it when I was at my computer :)

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Poor app, refine it before u post it my guy.

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EC_Tribunal.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Kufie's Ethics Committee Member Application.
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of
Ethics Committee Member, the Committee agrees that you're not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Member, please get in contact with me for further information.
Screenshot 2024-02-18 152653.png

Status
Not open for further replies.