Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
CertTheCat900
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
About 1 month
15. I may sound younger but it's because I haven't hit puberty yet so please don't judge how I sound but only my voice and maturity.
In what country are you located?:
England, United Kingdom, Manchester
Time zone:
GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Kurt Mango (No regiment) (Rank: 23)

Chaos name (include your rank):
kaiden (Recruit/Level 1)
Civilian name:
Dodgey Dave
Steam ID:
Steam ID: 76561199146910982
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 1 warning for accidentally saying 'Is that an admin invisible that you just shot?' because there was an admin invisible and some MTF member accidentally shot him. Jason M let me know that I cannot talk about OOC/Admin while in rp. So I have learnt my lesson from that. In fact I don't even know if I got a warning for that.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes, I have been an admin on a Roblox server before. Quite a popular one but I forgot the name of it since I do not play Roblox anymore.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have been in a few situations which required serious roleplay. I've played a couple serious rp servers such as GTA V Serious rp, Dark rp ect.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be on for 6-7 hours on a school day and when it's the weekend or the holidays I can be on all day everyday until I got to sleep for 8 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-A reason I would love to be a moderator for is because I feel like I will have a big part as admin such as not getting heated when in heavy situations, another reason is that I'm pretty good at coding so I'll be able to help fix bug issues on the server. Another reason is that if there are any racists, cheaters, toxic behaviour, RDM ect. then I will deal with that seriously and there will be consequences/punishments to those people.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I often play about 6-7 hours a day (loving the server btw) and I do see that admins struggle to deal with difficult situations and some are quite new to admin so I definitely see some struggling to find a player's name to return them or some struggle with checking logs. So I think I could give them admins a helping hand and deal with situations myself.

-Yours sincerely, Kurt Mango.

Last edited:

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
My Birthday was yesterday. Also got some people to say happy birthday to me in the server yesterday XD it was pretty funny. Even the D-Class were saying it. Thx guys. I just forget to change my age on the thread yesterday and now it has been declined today :( Hopefully I get accepted since I meet all requirements now.

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
-support
the reason i giving you a -support is because how mingey u are as a security officer, going into D-block for no proper reason and me having to punish you. Not only that, you have just been denied from mod like a hour ago, try playing the server more and actually RP before you apply again.

- (ex big minge) Tony

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
-Support

+Active

/ Unsure on rule knowledge.

-Poor RP
-Immature

I don't think that you fit the specifications for what they look for in the staff team. Best of luck.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
-Support

Immature in-game from what I have seen, Under the age limit to apply for staff. Active in-game, unsure about activity on Teamspeak. Recent warnings aren't good when applying for staff.

Good Luck...

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
I'm not immature tho. Wheres the proof that im immature. Also I accidentally said 14. I'm 15
Its the way you have responded from the picture that Pan has sent and the way you respond to comments. "Lol" "XD" On a staff application isn't exactly a mature way to respond to criticism

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
@CertTheCat900 Can you let verdicts rack up and than respond to all of them in one post instead of making multiple ones, thanks.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
There's not a chance I'm going to be admin from all this now.
Unless some miracle happens.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep

Application Denied

Hi @CertTheCat900,

Hi Kurt Mangos. Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Given that you have lied on this application about your age, made an MRP moderator application, applied previously without permission and the fact that you have begged members of the community to give you +supports, We will not be accepting your staff application.

You may not re-apply without a SCP Super Admin+'s permission, even if you meet the minimum requirements.​

Status
Not open for further replies.