Lampmax's 2nd OA Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:444822067
Discord name: lampmax#9900
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since March 2022 but actively since December 2022 (6 days vtime)
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Maxwell "Squirrelly" Tanka | Maximus "Mike" Tanka | "Squirrelly"
Civilian name: Mike Tanka "The Revived"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 CSG | Security Captain | GOC LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2x Micspam warns (Messing around with friends) and 1x RDM (expired) Shot an agent as a civilian (Before I knew the civilian killing rules)
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

-I am confident that my experience with a Cl4 job and various other abilities make me a strong candidate for the role of assistant. With my experience and expertise, I have developed the skills required to evaluate and address complex situations that may arise within the Foundation.
I am ready to assist in any capacity, and my dedication to my role is unwavering. I can be a serious person when required, but also know how to remain level-headed and calm under pressure. I am committed to the success of the Foundation and will go above and beyond to ensure that the goals of the organization are met.
My persistence is a valuable trait that allows me to overcome obstacles and achieve success in even the most challenging situations. I am constantly seeking ways to improve and evolve, and I have the flexibility to adapt to new situations as they arise.
Above all, I am a dedicated and hardworking individual who is passionate about the work of the Foundation. I take great pride in my role and hope to continue contributing to the success of the organization. I am eager to take on new challenges and am excited to see what the future holds.
I believe that my experience, dedication, and passion make me a strong fit for the role of assistant, and I am eager to prove my worth in this position. I am committed to using my skills and abilities to assist the Foundation in achieving its mission and will work to ensure that we continue to make progress in this important work.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Overseer Assistants hold a significant and influential position, with a diverse range of responsibilities.

Firstly, Overseer Assistants are responsible for following and enforcing the Foundation's Code of Conduct, as well as actively participating in site events and situations. They also report any breaches of the Code of Conduct to the relevant authorities.

Additionally, Overseer Assistants act as intermediaries between the Overseer Council and Foundation personnel, undertaking tasks assigned by the Council and informing them of important Foundation matters. This may include reporting on internal affairs, departmental productivity, and the actions of local Groups of Interest.

In their day-to-day operations, Overseer Assistants may also be tasked with inspecting departments and ensuring that they are fulfilling their duties, as well as stepping in for the Overseers when they are off-site. They are also responsible for providing the Overseer Council with information on possible concerns.

To excel in the role of an Overseer Assistant, individuals must possess strong leadership and communication skills, as well as a deep understanding of the SCP Foundation's mission and values. They must also be able to manage sensitive information and protect Foundation assets.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lore:
Maxwell Tanka was once a brilliant scientist with a passion for exploring the unknown. He had a remarkable career studying exotic particles, cosmic rays, and strange energy fields, and was renowned for his breakthroughs in quantum mechanics and astrophysics.
Despite his impressive achievements, Maxwell always felt that there was more to discover, a hidden realm of knowledge beyond the bounds of conventional science. His curiosity and thirst for discovery led him to join the SCP Foundation, where he hoped to unravel the secrets of the anomalous world.
At first, Maxwell was assigned to various research teams, assisting in the study and containment of SCP objects. He quickly demonstrated his exceptional skills, uncovering critical data and developing new methods for analysis and experimentation.
Over time, Maxwell's expertise and dedication caught the attention of the O5 Council, the highest authority in the Foundation. Impressed by his achievements and potential, they offered him a position as an O5 assistant, a rare and prestigious role that only a handful of individuals had ever held.
As an O5 assistant, Maxwell had access to the most classified and sensitive information in the Foundation. He assisted the Council in their decision-making, analyzed intelligence reports, and formulated strategies to contain and neutralize anomalous threats.
However, Maxwell soon discovered that his position came with a heavy burden. He witnessed firsthand the horrors of the anomalous world, the unimaginable entities and phenomena that threatened humanity's existence. He struggled to maintain his sanity and his faith in the Foundation's mission, questioning whether the ends truly justified the means.
Despite these challenges, Maxwell remained committed to the Foundation's cause. He believed that his unique perspective and expertise could help safeguard humanity from the dangers of the anomalous world. He continued to serve as an O5 assistant, determined to unravel the mysteries of the SCP Foundation and safeguard humanity's future.

Storyline:

Maxwell Tanka had always been an efficient and reliable member of the SCP Foundation. As an assistant to the O5 council, he was responsible for ensuring that the organization was running smoothly and that all operations were in line with the council's directives.

Maxwell's job was to act as the O5 council's eyes and ears, passing on information and commands to site administrators and directors. He was also responsible for helping to create documents and retrieving personnel when they were needed.

In his role, Maxwell had to be versatile and adaptable, with the ability to respond quickly to any situation that arose. He was always ready to go the extra mile to ensure that the Foundation was functioning at the highest level possible.

One day, Maxwell received a call from the O5 council, informing him that there was a major security breach at one of the Foundation's facilities. A group of rogue operatives had infiltrated the facility, and they were now holding several Foundation personnel hostage.

Maxwell quickly sprang into action, coordinating with the site director to assess the situation and devise a plan to retrieve the hostages. He used his expertise and knowledge to guide the site director, providing him with the information and support he needed to resolve the situation quickly and effectively.

Thanks to Maxwell's quick thinking and decisive action, the hostage situation was resolved without any casualties. The rogue operatives were apprehended, and the facility was secured.

Maxwell's actions earned him the respect and admiration of the O5 council and his colleagues. They knew that they could count on him to act as their trusted advisor and problem-solver, ensuring that the Foundation continued to operate at the highest level of efficiency.

Alternate storyline:
Maxwell Tanka was an assistant to the O5 council, responsible for ensuring that the SCP Foundation ran smoothly and efficiently. He was a loyal and dedicated member of the organization, always willing to do whatever it took to protect the Foundation's secrets and maintain its reputation.

One day, while he was going through the records of the Foundation, he stumbled upon some confidential information about the O5 council that was not meant to be disclosed to any other personnel. The information was classified at the highest level, and if it fell into the wrong hands, it could potentially compromise the Foundation's operations and put many people at risk.

Maxwell knew that he had to act quickly to prevent anyone else from finding out about the O5 council. He immediately sealed off the file and placed it under the strictest security protocols, ensuring that only the O5 council had access to it.

As Maxwell continued to monitor Foundation personnel who were attempting to uncover the secrets of the O5 council, he discovered that one of them had made significant progress in their investigation. They had gathered a considerable amount of sensitive information, and if they were not stopped, it could have disastrous consequences.

Maxwell knew that he had to act quickly to prevent this person from causing any harm. He contacted A-1, the Foundation's internal security division, and worked with them to set a trap for the individual. Using his expertise and knowledge of the Foundation's systems, Maxwell helped A-1 track down the individual and build a case against them.

Once they had enough evidence, Maxwell and A-1 were able to bring the individual before the O5 council. The council determined that the individual posed a significant threat to the Foundation's security and could not be allowed to continue their activities.

After the O5 council reviewed the evidence against the individual, they determined that several other Foundation personnel were involved in the attempt to uncover the secrets of the O5 council. All of these individuals were quickly apprehended and brought before the council. In the end, they were all executed for their crimes against the Foundation.

Maxwell's quick thinking and dedication to the Foundation had prevented a potentially catastrophic breach of security. The O5 council recognized his exceptional service and awarded him with the highest honor the Foundation could bestow.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

+Support

-Great friend and security captain
-Active
-Great lore
-Easy to work with
-Knows OA responsibilities
-Has CL4 experience

Overall, a great person to be OA

Reactions: SquirrellyJr

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Seems capable enough, has previous CL4 experience and I have seen him around to know he is competent, could be a good addition to OA

Reactions: SquirrellyJr

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Squirrelly"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. Our slots are currently full. You may reapply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.