Larry Cee's Ban Appeal V3 [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry C.

Oct 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Larry Cee (Was different at the time of ban)
Your SteamID: 76561199230721018
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199230721018/
Date of ban: Wed Nov 29 00:49:10 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Talk to SL", reason was due to me trying to use 914 and the amount of morphine I put started colliding and lagging out the server.
Who banned you: Wrath
Ban length?: 16 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Never use 914 with many items at once. Not to mention you can no longer holster morphine which makes it impossible to recreate this.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned: 4 warns which all occurred over a year before I was banned.
Why should you be unbanned: It was a total accident and the lagging of the server was an accident. Using the amount of morphine I did was stupid and had I used my head I would have realized not to use the amount I did. Also I would like to apologize to Wrath for calling his ban "stupid". I believe that this was unnecessary and that I was targeting my anger at him instead of myself. The punishment I received was justified and in fact much lighter compared to others who have done the same as I.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have grown and matured in the time since I was banned and I want to be able to join the rp and play again. I had a relatively clean record with all my warns from when I was new; and the lag caused was an accident without malicious intent.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I have many memories of this server starting from over a year and a half ago and the server has never been boring. No matter where you look rp is always being done somewhere and there is constant pvp in d-block. This server was and is the best gmod server I have played on unbeatably. I have played and enjoyed being in regiments and helping in rp proceed.

Last edited:

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Larry C. .

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After looking at your history it seems like you had a clear record for around a year until your ban. Spamming entities such as morphine does cause a serious amount of lag but I don't think that's what you intended therefore I will be lifting your ban. Do note that any further offenses of this type will lead to a longer ban.
Kind Regards,
-Artemis.​

Status
Not open for further replies.