Larry Wheeler Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Wheeler

Oct 2, 2022
Your in-game name:
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:517873421
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198996012570/
Date of ban:10/2/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM[A] Camden
Who banned you: Camden "viper"
Ban length?: 2 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Defiantly to be more careful about who I kill as a d-class. I honestly did not know that we were not allowed to kill other d-class while in the line. I thought that d class were basically allowed to kill anyone, but now reading the first rule on the handbook I can clearly see that that is not the case. I really should have read them closer especially with having almost 2 days on the server.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No

Why should you be unbanned: I really believe I should be unbanned because it was an honest mistake that I just didn't realize as I don't play d-class that often . I have re-read through the handbook and have made sure there are no other rules that I have misinterpreted.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:I have reread the whole handbook now, and am confident that I know the rules of the server to the fullest of my extent now.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:I really enjoy play scp-rp and it has been my main game for the last couple of weeks. I just really enjoy all the interactions on there and don't want to have to wait 2 weeks to play on it again, even though I know I made a pretty major mistake.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
Hey @Larry Wheeler
I can see why you thought that and if SL does allow I would support your ban being shortened or removed, it is a pretty common misconception that D-Class can kill D-Class without reason so I see why you may have thought it was allowed. However I was going off of the information I had and to me you just stabbed everyone in the line so I thought it was necessary to punish you.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Larry Hummer ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will be removing your ban due to the misconception, and based on the trust that you've learned from the situation. Take more care next time please!​

Status
Not open for further replies.