Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
IFN Senior Moderator
PGN Co-Owner
PGN Developer
PN Developer
PN Co-Owner

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do as I have played multiple serious RP servers and have outside GMOD experience for serious RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on for about 5-6 hours a day as NHC/AOD if needed.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I wish to join the staff team because I want to support players who may be new and help out with whitelisting, dealing with players who are trolling or just generally make people happier to play Civil Networks I really want to join the mentor team in the future because I like to help out and with me previously being staff on icefuse server I can use what I learned from there to here. I wish to help out the community by making the server enjoyable on all ends so the player base will come back on a daily and continue to enjoy the server until they feel like they wish to leave but also ensure that no-one is breaking any of the server rules set in place on the forums, discord or ingame. I want to join the staff team because I can have a really fun experience as staff on the server as summer is coming up soon and I will have way more time on my hands to staff the MRP server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Some traits I personally have would be patient, dedicated and caring as I love to just overall help everyone out with any issues may occur inside of discord, forums or just ingame. I can better the staff team with my traits as it will show that we can be professional and mature during staff sits and help out wherever needed in the field and overall just hanging out with the community to earn trust and make the players feel like you are one of them. I can use my strengths to better me as a staff member because then I can earn a good reputation in the staff team but also just the overall community as I can assist people but also make them feel like they are welcomed here and help them in the future if they need anything. I used my patient and dedicated strength in a past situation where there were two guys arguing and I had waited and I heard both sides and we came to a conclusion of a warning so I waited the majority of the time to hear both sides. After all that I can make a decision. I can be dedicated to the staff because I have previous experience but I also like to work with others to get situations completed so I will assist wherever I can such as staffing, helping out new staff or community members and just help the new staff or possibly applying staff out with what they need help with. I can be dedicated towards the community because 90% when there are not any situations happening I would just be hanging out with the players and having a good time and by doing that you can ensure you gain reputation towards yourself but also the server.

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
+support

-active
-seems to know his rules
-good guy
-mature

-haven't seen much on NWO

good luck.

Cloud

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Apr 6, 2023
wales
+Support

+ Active
+ Warnings are kind of old
+ Has experience
+Great application

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+ Support

+ Active IG/TS3
+ Friendly & Mature
+ Detailed application
+ Previous experience

+/- Warn (1 month ago)

Hi Lazar, I believe you'd be a great fit for the staff team and wish you the very best of luck!

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Good application

From your time leading in war, I can see that you're mature although I've never personally talked to you, I'm still willing to give a +Support. Good luck!

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
As someone who played with him on both UK and US servers when US was out. You were a huge minge at the start and very disrespectful but I think off of recent interactions you showed you have matured and grown. So for that ill give you my +Support

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Lazar ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.