Civilian name:
Agent-48

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
7 total punishments from server [FearRP, ROE, Toxicity, MRDM], Most I have come to realize the mistakes and have recently fixed
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes, I previously used to be a MGEN in a previously co-owned server.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I believe I am the best candidate because I am willing to put all my time and effort into the position to better the server but also NATO as a whole. I previously led a few early morning wars and managed to get 1 minor victory and the rest were just defeats as we were outnumbered. I believe I can be a pretty good Candidate because I am pretty active and I will ensure I remain active to help out during wars, Pre-war and help in overseeing the regiments as I can ensure trainings that will benefit the regiments for wars such as PVP, Tank training, or whatever else may be needed to conduct ourselves efficiently to win wars and help win the campaigns.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
SAS LT, JAF PFC, 1stAL PVT, SFOD SGT, MPC PFC, STS SSGT, STS SGT.
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths: Able to listen to orders, great leadership if appointed, Good at making quick decisions based on the situation.
Weaknesses: Can sometimes not understand how to do something unless I ask for help.
-
Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
SAS Lieutenant 'Lazar' Grew up in Canada join the Canadian Armed Forces then later moved to Europe due to constant mission deployments which involved counter terrorism, Upon moving 'Lazar' Later went on to get invited into SAS and later climbed through the ranks for hard work and dedication during deployments and is currently sitting at the rank of Lieutenant. 'Lazar' Was 19 when he joined the Canadian Army and 22 when he had joined Special Air Service and plans to work towards Regimental Command or High Command before he retires from the Armed Forces. He hopes to work as a overseer for his current regiment SAS and plans to dedicate time and effort into the position to ensure everyone is happy and everything works out better for the regiment.
-
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
Some responsibilities of NHC in RP are to work with regiments and ensure they are doing trainings, Missions and other importunacy that regiment may be doing/have access too. High Command may also go around and do document work and oversee Regimental command and ensure they are currently fit for their position and if they possibly need some tips to help better the regiment same goes for Company Command. High Command also go around and oversee leadership from all positions and lead wars for NATO to hopefully win.
-
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
High Command tend to ensure everyone isn't going around and messing about in their regiments and oversee those regiments they are in-charge of. High Command are suppose to do documents if they are really needed for fixing and also ensure they know how google documents and sheets work to ensure they don't break and can help fix them. High Command has access to every channel and can watch and ensure everyone is behaving and doesn't need a NWO issue handled. All High Command work together to ensure everything is done and following proper NATO Procedures such as the rules and/or Server rules also.

James V

Sep 24, 2022
+support

+ Active (just came back after being ill)
+ Shows leadership qualities
+ High potential

• Love
Reactions: Lazar

Andrew Taylor

Apr 7, 2023
+Support

+Lots of activity when not sick
+Sometimes selfless
+Quick but efective thinker

Last edited:

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
+/- Neutral, not sure on NATO leadership ability need to see this for myself in game if you could get permission to lead one war and it goes as well as it can then I will reconsider.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+ Support

+ Active IG
+ Friendly (from our few interactions)
+ Experience as high rank
+ Good application

+/- Few interactions
+/- Never seen lead a war

- Not very vocal or confident

Hi Lazar, I believe with some confidence you could perform well as NHC. You are a friendly person and clearly put in effort into your work, especially as SAS. I'd like to see you lead a couple of wars and be more vocal in comms though.
I wish you the best of luck!

Cloud

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Apr 6, 2023
wales
+ Support

+ Active IG
+ Friendly (from our few interactions)
+ Experience as high rank
+ Good application

+/- Never seen lead a war

Update
I came on today and seen lazar leading the war, He leaded very well and pulled it back from a minor def to a stalemate

Last edited:

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Lazar,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.