Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
Name: Legion Kuo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128721622

Previous Rank: Senior Mod

Date of resignation?: 12/6/22

Why did you resign? Had no time to put into staff as summer was coming up and my job ws needing a lot more hours/attention

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: Nope

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
- Verbal Warning due to shooting USSR while a PC behind their signs.
- Warned Used anti-tank emplacement on infantry.
- Warned for RDM Bombed OP during prewar.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: Now that the summer is way over and my hours are being cut down for winter ill have lot more time to commit to the staff team and do better then i did before.

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
- Neutral

I know you are a good staff member but I haven't seen you online enough to give you a +support

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral

You were a decent staff member back in the day however, you've only just recently returned. Before giving you a +support I'd need to see you commit more time to the server.

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK

Neutral

I would love to see more activity from you in the coming weeks witch is why I'm not give a +support at this time. Don't get me wrong I personally think you a sound guy and down to earth but this is what needs to be done to gain my full support 😃

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Legion,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

We will be accepting you as Moderator and giving you a mentor for a few days to refresh your knowledge and bring you up to speed. Please contact an Admin+ to begin your reinduction to the team! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.