Lemons Mod app (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonAndlime

Mar 19, 2024
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): alexbh5
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I had an old Steam account with 132 Hours on (Approximately that amount) but I forgot the name of it and the pass so this is the account im playing on now!
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Lemon and lime
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Lemon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:623801769
Discord ID (name#0000): Lemonlime4869
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No Not even on the old account
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No but I have experience as GMOD staff.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes
-
How many hours can you be on every day?: I could do at least 4 hours maybe 5-6
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become a staff member for this community because of the Interest I put towards this server I'm looking forward to jumping on the game and roleplaying, Im willing to invest lots of my time into this server to keep its Reports and professional The main aim of being a staff member is to ensure all players of the community are happy and like playing on our server. I have lots of experience as staff on fivem servers and GMOD servers i highly admire This server because of how unique it is compared to other RP servers i like this server because of the player base and all the people playing it are respectful. I have no issue helping people so if a player asks a question I would answer it without hesitation and If staff have an issue I would try my best to help since we all have our ups and downs!
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: My experience as a staff: I have 2 Years of staffing experience Staffing on GMOD and Five-M i love staffing and helping players, I can latch on and figure things out quickly (adapt) Im a very chill person with a good head on his shoulders and can handle all scenarios correctly and professionally without a big fuss I would handle everything to the finest details and make sure nothing is to be left unsorted!

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Hello @LemonAndlime , today I will be giving a +/- Neutral for the following reasons:
-Good application
-Previous staff experience

-Don't know who you are/have never seen you
-Low time on the server

As a tip for your application the playtime refers to the vtime menu accessed by typing/vtime, this is so it displays your activity this month on the server and let's people responding have a better idea of how active your are currently

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
- Support
Never seen or heard your name, usually I -support people for not knowing them but I've atleast heard their name once, I've never heard or seen your name at all.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @LemonAndlime

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

Please ensure you actually meet the minimum requirements to apply for staff, play the server a bit more and play the server enough to become a known player.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.