Denied let me use "civ cars" without being a civ

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
lets foundation/ci/goc members spawn civilian cars if they have a driving license and correct VIP level

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
allows for more surface intel (eg intel agent or ci driving one undercover)
lets ci/f/goc members use cars for personal use scavenging for cyanide and chemicals without having to run the whole way

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
could be annoying to code

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
just makes farming cyanide and stuff easier without having to waste one of your faction's vehicles

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
+Support
- Your second reason is bad imo, using a car to scavenge is just not better than running around on potent or something.
- I do believe the suggestion itself is good based on your first reason & I believe Deepcovers, Intel & GOC should be able to use it, but it would also mean using the limited stock of cars that civilians have(Not that they have much)

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Bill Nye The Guy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. Each faction is meant to use the vehicles at their disposal. Providing an extra outlet for vehicles isn't quite needed, as there is a reason why limits on vehicles are in place. Your reason being to farm cyanide isn't quite useful either, and you should use your faction's supplies with caution.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.