Lib O'conner's Gamemaster Application {SCP-RP US}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberator

Jun 18, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name)
aqueued
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
since June 18
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
CDT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Lib O'conner (Nu-7 PVT)
Chaos name (include your rank):
Liberator (CI-A)
Civilian name:
Taxi Payer
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:569890994
Do you have a mic?:
yes
What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- none
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No, this would be my first time
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- yes, I would dabble around on other serious RP servers but never applied for anything staff related
How many hours can you be on every day?:
- depending on my work schedule (and sleep schedule) I usually am on for at least 2+ hrs
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I've enjoyed my stay on the server and enjoyed the RP that I've been involved in. I wish to give back to the community by giving others fun and exciting RP events and even some major events. I've seen some of the GMs do their set-up events and looks like it's a lot of fun to spill some of your imagination onto the server and see your creative ideas come to life.
What would you be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that I can bring a lot of creative ideas to the table and I'm willing to put in the work as needed, for my ideas to come to life just prior to me writing this app I looked into the SCP universe a little more to expand my knowledge of the SCP world. I'd bring another creative mind to the table of 10 other creative minds.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
!.) A group of journalists break into the foundation claiming to be called "The Wandsmen" a group of extradimensional journalists looking to explore the multiverse. while only claiming to be "looking around" malicious intent is in the air so it's up to the foundation staff to uncover the truth behind their sudden visit.

2.) A mysterious art group famous for its artistic depictions of "monsters and abnormal phenomena" is out and about causing mass hysteria and death with their "art". whether it's intentional or not, it's up to the foundation to terminate, restrain, or interrogate the "artistic terrorist".

3.) After returning to the foundation researcher Scott Thomas brought a box with him claiming that it was left on his doorstep, after analyzing the box the lid opened on its own followed by a cloud of black smoke releasing kami paper dragons leaving the researchers in awe. so now it's up to the research team to understand and document this strange fantastical anomaly.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
A mysterious figure going by the name " The Liberian " invites the willing participants to visit his library to open their minds and explore the fantastic and strange mysteries of the multiverse after being invited to the library the foundation staff are overwhelmed with the sheer height of the shelves and large absurd amount of tales and stories of the multiverse Every book that was written and will be written, Mentions of unheard of races, wizards, scholars and anything in between. The foundation staff soon realizes that this place is far beyond their comprehension. But one researcher by the name of jack Cornwall stumbles upon a book titled "Does The Black Moon Howl". Now with this critical information does the researcher risk his life to stop this entropic event at the cost of revealing the origins of the foundation or does he let the cycle take its course

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Law enforcement's skill in the protection of the Ethics committee will be put to the test, with a tip that the assassination of the entirety of the Ethics Committee will take place it's up to the Law enforcement to work together to track and terminate the assassin. They'll need to become detectives, search bunks, and stay on their toes. They may have to check their friends and even the members of Ethics themselves because The assassin can be ANYONE.

A-1: A-1 are on their normal duties guarding the Council when an unknown user tries to contact the foundation claiming to be trapped in an alternate dimension. After reporting it to the council they deemed it a job for members of A-1, but little do they know, that the trapped individual is out for the blood and his target, The overseers. And so the A-1 will have to throw everything at this unknown individual to preserve the foundation and keep the overseers alive.

Nu-7: After a normal surface patrol the Nu-7 Commander notices a group of men dressed in military attire. After receiving permission from the overseers he approached the men asking what are they doing in pinewood dressed in military gear. The men introduced themselves as the "Valravn Corporation" claiming that the government hired them there since there is a high influx of anomalous reports along with a strange group spotted doing inhumane activities. Now the Nu-7 regiment is working with the Valravn corporation to stop the unknown group and keep pinewood safe.

E-11: As E-11 performs their standard HCZ sweep they notice a strange black entity inside of HCZ they approach it guns draw. As they close in on the figure its notices them and screams out "CRIMINALS" it chases them seemingly unaffected by bullets all retreat locking the bulkhead and closing down HCZ. The E-11 Commander decides to call down MTF Alpha-9 (Last Hope) in hopes they can assist in the intruder as they are conversating on a plan the bulkhead opens revealing the figure.

CI: Another successful raid on the foundation resulted in the capture of SCP-1360 after further research from the R&D department they discovered that the entity is the work of Anderson Robotics after some time has passed they receive a knock on the door and not to their surprise is Vincent Anderson coming to make a deal as the foundation has taken another one of his creation and is looking to get it back.

Foundation Staff: QUICKLY, SITE-DE19 HAS GIFTED SITE-56 A SUPER TASTY AND SUPER MASSIVE HAM IN PERSONNEL WING THE HAM IS AMAZING THAT IF IT'S NOT EATEN IT WILL EXPLODE AND LEAVE MEAT CHUNKS EVERYWHERE (The janitor will NOT be happy if it explodes)

Deleted member 1285

Pretty good application, though mainly combat focused you might make a good GM.

Good luck
Julien White

Leaf Ericson

Aug 17, 2022
+Full Support
-Mature
-Active
-Good RP
-He has my trust

After a long look through all of the applications presented in this latest batch I'm giving my ENDORSMENT to liberator because...
1.Unique and varied event ideas that have both RP and Combat
2.A decently fleshed out map change idea that has a concept that excites and entices me
3. A perfect track record warn/ban wise combined with his
reputation show him to be a trusted induvial
I hope to not only see you on the other side but work with you to make your dreams into events.

5646EBF1-387F-45BF-A887-871BC5597EA5 (1).png

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Huge Support
+Detail and the application itself is IMPECCABLE
+Events are interesting ideas
although is mainly Combative focused as @FakeLts has said. I would recommend changing a few ideas for events to some passive events such as SCP related ones and maybe a fun one such as opening up a business for example.

Good Luck,
-Xeno Nefeli

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Application Accepted

Hi @Liberator !
On behalf of the Gamemaster team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Gamemaster, this is to let you know that you have been accepted for an interview for Trail Gamemaster.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Jules or @Gregory for your next steps.

Kind Regard,
Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.