Status
Not open for further replies.

Lichtenstein

Jul 30, 2022
Your in-game name is Lichtenstein.
Your SteamID: 76561198433644735
Your Steam community link
Date of ban: 30/7/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect)? RDM (Class E) | Stacked Bans (Class E) -Pugkipz
Who banned you? Jetstream Rivera/pugkipz
Ban length: 4 weeks
What server were you banned from? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again? Idk, I didn't even do it.
Have you ever been warned, kicked, or banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned? because I didn't do it. They didn't provide any proof, like a clip. I also requested screenshots of logs on Discord after no response about a clip and also got no response. They wouldn't let me explain myself and I couldn't even understand them because their mic was so fucked. I requested they get a different admin/mod and they didnt even reply. They barely answered my questions, personally I think it's blatant admin abuse.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rules? Because I didn't break this rule.
Why do you want to rejoin this server? It is great fun and how I spend a large portion of my day.

Last edited:

Lichtenstein

Jul 30, 2022
How long can appeal replies take? I am just seeing everyone else with a bunch of replies and me at 0

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
How long can appeal replies take? I am just seeing everyone else with a bunch of replies and me at 0
Appeals generally can take a bit to respond to. They require a response from the staff member who issued your punishment. Can sometimes take a day or two depending on that staff member's schedule.

Lichtenstein

Jul 30, 2022
Appeals generally can take a bit to respond to. They require a response from the staff member who issued your punishment. Can sometimes take a day or two depending on that staff member's schedule.
and then I have to wait for a senior admin+ to unban me.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Hello Lichenstein, I issued the ban because logs showed that you killed several foundation personnel, And you did not give me valid reasoning as to why you did so, And several logs of you hitting others with stunsticks.

Lichtenstein

Jul 30, 2022
Hello Lichenstein, I issued the ban because logs showed that you killed several foundation personnel, And you did not give me valid reasoning as to why you did so, And several logs of you hitting others with stunsticks.
I was not given the chance to explain. You never directly asked why I did it or even gave me a chance to try and explain it. The whole session was just "yea uh says here you killed gensec, I'm going to have to ban you for rdm." I asked if we could talk on discord so you could show me the logs so I could explain myself and you did not respond to my message.

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Lichtenstein,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

From the evidence ive been provided the ban was reasonable and you did rdm provided with the multiple other bans recently on your record the 4 week ban is fair.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.