Life be tough

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
Hey lads, It's been a wonderful time being part of this community and I wish I could stay but I cant. I spend most of the day at work leaving at around 7-8 am and getting home at 6pm on usual days and sometimes as late as 9-10pm. I would love to stay but I physically cannot find the time. There's lots of you who were really good to me and who I had lots of fun with. I probably wont return in the future but I'l remember you lads forever. I'm not sure if most people even know who I am as I mostly focused on my staff duties instead of roleplaying but if you do know me, peace. I wont ping anybody but I'm leaving this note here to explain why I'm leaving to those interested or wondering why I disappeared.

Content ontop, make the server great guys :D

Note : Staff wise the resignation date is the 21st so I'l still kind of be around until then

Last edited:
Reactions: Supergoalie8

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
damn you were a good staff member i always had respect for you O7

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
Saucy I'll never forget the funny conversations we had that were also awkward at the same time. Take care

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
i will never forget you for saving me from the distrubedness of brainwashing CI tried to brainwash me into a furry who wanted to hug people in research i refused and ci called a sit on me for failrp :skull:

and the mod agreed that it was failrp :skull: and then you came and saved me from having to do that

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Good bye Saucy, wish you the best in life!