PAC Request Lore and pac request

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2024
Android.png
Code:
Lore: Android Arthur Morgan and SCP-1437
Date: REDACTED
Android Arthur Morgan:
Wakes up in a hall with walls colored white and blue.

Android Arthur Morgan: "What is this place? Where am I?"

IA Agent:
Enters the room, with surprised face.

IA Agent: "Who the fuck are you?"

Android Arthur Morgan: "I am an android by CyberLife. What is this place anyway? Seems like a facility of some sort.

IA Agent: "Please follow me."

Android Arthur Morgan: "Where will we go?"

IA Agent: "We will interrogate you."

IA Agent: "How did you end up here?"

Android Arthur Morgan: "Well, I touched with a hole to try and progress through a private investigation and then I was suddenly pulled here."

IA Agent: "F*cking hell, must be SCP-1437."
after Android Arthur Morgan finished the interrogation he was given a proposal, either to serve the foundation or be deactivated, He chose to serve the foundation and as he served her became an important member of the foundation by being very intelligent and curious. His journey has lead him here and he shall not stop serving the foundation.
Android Arthur Morgan:
Android Arthur Morgan is an advanced android created by CyberLife, designed with complicated machinery, Arthur Morgan,. Programmed for critical private investigations Arthur has been involved in numerous mysterious cases. He is an incredibly intelligent, and has smart decision making skills. With those skills he is able to solve what seemed to be the impossible. Furthermore he was one of the first and best androids designed by cyberlife, but, people at cyberlife suspect him to be a deviant. (Deviant meaning an android is simulating emotions and thinks its human)

The Incident:

During one of his investigations, Android Arthur Morgan discovered a trail of blood leading to a mysterious and strange hole. Thus making him curious, because it did not appear on any map or satellite imagery. As he approached to the hole he was suddenly pulled in, without knowing of the connection between him and scp-1437. And he was transported to the facility.

SCP-1437:
SCP-1437, known as the "A Hole to Another Place," is a seemingly endless pit located in an [REDACTED]. Objects thrown into SCP-1437 will disappear with no trace and have been known to reappear in random locations across dimensions and realities. Foundation monitors SCP-1437 closely due its potential to reach UNDETERMINED and xk-class the danger levels.

no.png

Not to mention you have not gone through any effort to actually make the Connor Playermodel actually unique and fitting to your character, it's just a plain playermodel of Connor.

Additionally, Cyberlife DOES NOT Exist within the SCP Foundation's Universe, the best you can do is Anderson Robotics.

ALSO.
no2.png

1437 is contained by the Foundation behind a perimeter of fencing and armed guards, it's not some Mobile Dimensional Rift that you can take and appear somewhere else, it's not a black-hole.

You have also not clarified what this PAC is for, what MTF, What Department, What Faction, etc etc.

Lastly, Androids by cyberlife dont react and talk in a sort of casual tone unless they've become Deviants, more like a cold and emotionless tone accompanied by Professional Lingo

Mar 19, 2024
View attachment 17064

Not to mention you have not gone through any effort to actually make the Connor Playermodel actually unique and fitting to your character, it's just a plain playermodel of Connor.

Additionally, Cyberlife DOES NOT Exist within the SCP Foundation's Universe, the best you can do is Anderson Robotics.

ALSO.
View attachment 17065

1437 is contained by the Foundation behind a perimeter of fencing and armed guards, it's not some Mobile Dimensional Rift that you can take and appear somewhere else, it's not a black-hole.

You have also not clarified what this PAC is for, what MTF, What Department, What Faction, etc etc.

Lastly, Androids by cyberlife dont react and talk in a sort of casual tone unless they've become Deviants, more like a cold and
That's why I put it in the lore that he is suspected to be a deviant, and I did not think of Anderson robotics I don't think he would supply the foundation with a robot due to the history between them. And in other dimensions SCP-1437 is not necessarily protected by the foundation. And yes I do plan using the player model due to the fact that it is from cyberlife. Or I might just use the head. And the reason why I did not say which job it is for is due to the fact that im not finished with the pac yet. I just wanted to see if my lore would get accepted and then make another app specifically for the pac.

Last edited:

Revolutionary

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
Request Denied

Hi @SHAMLAN

Thanks for taking the time to make a PAC/Lore request.
I have decided to deny your request due to the following reasons:

First, In regards to your lore, We feel as though its not detailed enough as it is in this current state, You state that this supposed Android was accepted into the foundation, Yet you fail to give detail and depth into why such a thing occurred, You also fail to include minor details such as what job this android will have, You also include "Cyberlife" which bears no existence in the SCP world.

Second, As mentioned above your lore does not also justify the usage of this pac as in its state is just the same exact DBH Connor model from the game, I would recommend working on the pac and improving your lore more by adding much more depth into it before proceeding with another PAC/Lore request.

Your request will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.