Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Blade

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 Day | 2 Hours | 10 minutes (It is more but it does not go past a month)

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Loviatar

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Diavolo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:792950291

Discord ID (name#0000): Diavolo2707

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP - RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No

- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/loviatars-mod-application.19214/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I was banned for ban evasion a few months ago, however I am unbanned and have been playing a lot now. I do understand that I was banned before but I hope that it does not affect how my application goes since I do enjoy the server a lot.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I have been staff in many other servers like Dark RP, Star Wars RP, Military RP and got to high ranks in each of them (Senior Admin equivalent for here)

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I have played a lot of serious RP servers before from star wars, military rp, scp rp and more. I enjoy servers like this where the community makes the server feel alive and real.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Early in the morning from like 8 to 10 my time, I then have school and depending on the day I get back at either 2:15 or 3:30 which gives me the rest of the day to play if I am not doing anything. So at least 4+ hours I believe.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- When I first joined a long time I ago I admit I came on to minge and just troll, get banned and move on. However I have come to actually like the server a lot. After I was banned I played for a good 2 weeks straight where I even tried to apply for staff and Exec researcher because I was enjoying it so much. I then was banned for ban evasion which I did get bummed out about since I was having such fun. I checked recently to see if I was unbanned yet and I was. I have spent the last 5 days playing on the server to get myself back into the feel of things and remember how everything works. Since then I rejoined the discord and EA. I want to become mod on the server because I want to do what I can to make the server better for players. I want to be able to help out with people stuck, questions people have, minges (ironic), etc. Something I want to note is that for some reason I am still flagged for ban evading. I have talked to a few Senior Admins about this since I have been getting pulled into sits about it. I explained what happened and how I did my time as well as not been banned, warned, arrested, since I have returned. I was told now that a note was added to me to show that I did my time and to not pull me despite it saying I am still evading. I as well have spoken to CS ellie about it and she said she has added a note now to show to not ban me.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Something that I think I can help with is my experience and why it makes me special over others. I have lots of experience on servers like these and I am able to use that experience to help with staff. I believe that I will be a quick learner and will be able to grasp things very quickly so I can help out the best I can. I also am very unbiased in sits. I wont make any decisions based on feelings I have but only solid proof that I have of the situation. I am very friendly towards new players as I have took some cadets in GSD and showed them how to play and progress on the server since we have been there before. Reguardless on how the app is handled I am stubborn and will continue to keep trying so I can help where I can since I am stubborn.

Last edited:

Iroh

Oct 8, 2023
+Support
- Solid app
- Good at roleplaying as a researcher
- A lot of previous experience
- Fit for the role

Mp-

Mar 1, 2024
+Support
- Very active see him around a ton
- Good experience
- Very detailed application

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello @Loviatar, I am pleased to state that your application has been officially accepted!

We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process.

Thank you for your time, and congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.