Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:648557993

Your steam community link:

Date of ban:
09/10/22

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
MRDM (A) STACKED BANS (C)

Who banned you:
(This staff was very nice about it deservers a Promotion)
Ben D

Ban length?:
2Weeks But is meant to be 3

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Not get involved in pinewood.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Many times around 19 warns and 2 bans only 2 warns are active.

Why should you be unbanned:
because I believe the ban was unfair CI was been attacked by civs with guns so I KoSed every civ with a gun out. I did this because the civs had guns like PKMs snipers etc and was very hostile to ci so I killed any civ with a gun out.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I will double check everything that I do.

Why do you want to re-join this server?:[/B]
Because I love roleplaying on the server and its the thing I most enjoy doing that's also the reason why I have over 1.5k hours on the server if I didn't want to roleplay I would invest so much time and effort into the server

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
Hello: The Hacker, thank you for taking the time making this appeal. The reason of the ban, Most of the civilians that had their guns out didn't even shot back, I didn't see the point of you ordering a KOS on every civilian because of Intelligence agents disguising them self as Civilians therefore. You requested to speak to an SL member about this, Simon came in and told me it's Ok "For you to order CI to kill every ranger due to conflict of interest and a really good valid reason " It's not okay "For you to order every CI to kill every civilian with a gun" . I hope you understand.​
Thank you again on taking the time on making the ban appeal.
Kind Regards,

'Thunder'

Apr 10, 2022
Ben the main reason I called the KOS was because the civs was killing CI my Delcom bobbing ton and my delta Medan a lot and on top of that there was intel so I decided to call the KOS to protect my men. On top of that civs had declared war on ci and 90% of pinewood was hostile so if a civ had a gun I would assume that they were hostile that's why I did /c KOS all Hostile/Armed Civs.

Have a great day - Hacker

Last edited:

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Hi all, I would like to add my say. I was involved in the situation on the surface. I can confirm at the time of this incident Civilians were causing conflict with Nu-7 as well as CI. There were multiple armed individuals who were shooting at both sides.

I can confirm that most of the individuals in Pinewood were actively shooting at each side, prompting a response from both sides, I can understand due to the number of civilians on the surface, it may have skewered judgment from Hacker and the rest of CI Command, for certain individuals. But I believe this does not count as MRDM, but closer to RDM in certain cases.

Due to the number of Civilians that died and got a gun, and went back out to start a conflict with CI/Foundation without a good reason (Especially after dying not following NLR), it then directly lead to CI deciding to choose to go against all Civilians due to people breaking NLR, and maybe even RDM for certain civilians involved.

My judgment is this should be reviewed again to make sure that this was MRDM, and deserved a 3-week ban.

Thank you,

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hello @Lucas Fern

Thankyou for taking the time to write a ban appeal regarding your situation .
As it seems that civilians were actively fighting and there were multiple firefights happening regarding this nature, I will be removing your ban.

kind regards,
Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.