Apr 20, 2022
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:418235830

Discord name:

Dpt. Chief Luigi "Raichu"

or
Munchee#8931

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

I have been playing consistently for over or up to 2-3 Months. V-time keeps resetting so I cannot fully pull my total playtime.

In what country are you located?:

United States of America.

Time zone:

Central Daylight Time (GMT -5:00)

Character name(s):

Luigi 'Raichu' Disescutti

Civilian name:

Luigi Disescutti

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

None.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

A long while back, when I first started, received a warn for shooting back at d-class as a chef, but my rule knowledge then was limited so the warn was justified. But the most recent was a NLR warn which sadly I tried avoiding from happening yet I was pulled into a sit with no evidence to back up my defense which sadly had me pinned with another warn.

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?

My current Director has joined the Ethics committee, so I wish to help keep it running and on a good track until Elivan makes her return.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:

I've poured 90% of my play time in the medical department. At least a quarter of that time also spent being a chief for the medical department. I've had to handle internal problems and situations in medical accordingly and plenty.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:

The responsibilities of a Director of Medicine are to responsibly and effectively make sure the department of medical runs in an effective and respectful manner deemed expected of medical staff under the employ of the Foundation. They are to also act as the representee of the medical department at the same time, displaying what is expected of staff under their metaphorical wings.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

After leaving the culinary school he was displeased with, Luigi instead took interest in medical practices. The aspect of learning the human body and becoming increasingly interested with assisting and helping others defy death at his own door gave him enjoyment and a thrill. Though after said interest took him with an iron grip, he took the eye of others for it, mainly... The Foundation. The environment surrounded him with potential death... death that he could continue to defy. To this day, he has simmered down in his antics and now strives to assist current and future medical staff in their abilities to help and heal and downright even save foundation lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.