n/a

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
n/a

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2-3 weeks back, I did get warned for an infraction of shooting back at the D-Class personnel as a chef. At the time, did not think I could instead escape the kitchen so the warn was warranted.

Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
I have put extensive hours into being part of medical. I've gotten to the point where I do not believe I will switch off of being in said department. A lot of the time is spent as a Combat Medic and I very much enjoy it. I do also wish to continue growing in said department after putting further thought on it.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
As I have stated above, a good 75% of my time on the server has been put towards being a Combat Medic. I have shown a few trainees the routine expected of them on the path to becoming a fully-fledged doctor. I have also had to ensure disciplinary action on unruly trainees that failed to uphold the expectations of the medical department.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
To perform Electroshock Therapy: The recipient of such a procedure must be aware of the task being performed. The one performing electroshock must make sure the recipient agrees to the procedure before moving forward and must make sure that the recipient also has not received electroshock therapy within the immediate past as it will drastically decrease chances of resuscitation. After everything has been confirmed, the doctor must make sure to safely stop the heart function briefly and soon after immediately using issued shock paddles to bring the individuals life sign back to a start. Afterwards, the Doctor must make sure they are free of proceeded issues before cataloging and sending them along their way.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
The Chief of Medicine is responsible for assisting the management of Medical personnel and resources to the Director of Medical. They also are responsible for giving trainees the direct knowledge required before bringing them into the fold as Doctors. They also are responsible in helping if not dealing with unruly incidents involving medical personnel.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After leaving the culinary school he was displeased with, Luigi instead took interest in medical practices. The aspect of learning the human body and becoming increasingly interested with assisting and helping others defy death at his own door gave him enjoyment and a thrill. Though after said interest took him with an iron grip, he took the eye of others for it, mainly... The Foundation. The environment surrounded him with potential death... death that he could continue to defy. To this day, he --{ R E D A C T E D }--

UrBoiThePupper

Mar 1, 2022
Approved!
-------
Hello! On behalf of the Medical Department, we have decided to accept your application! The Medical Department is glad to have you as a member, and we look forward to working with you.
~ Dpt. Director of Medicine Elivan Sterling
~ Dpt. Director of Medicine Abbie "Dinklesprinkle" Marley

-------​
P.S. no more suicide bombing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.