Luigi Disescutti

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 Enlisted, MTF A-1 Enlisted, Director of Medicine, Chief of Medicine,

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received I believe 2-3 total warnings on my entire span of being on SCP-RP USA. The most recent of them was a warning for metagame but do not remember the full context as it occurred on July 10th according to a moderator I asked.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- I'm applying for O5-5. My reasoning is due to the reasoning that IRL, I have had the opportunity of more free time as personal issues have settled down. I also wish to further improve the operation capacity of the Site overall where Site Administration may lack in reach.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
- A lot of my experience and time in the foundation was invested mainly in improving the operations and duties of the site as a whole whether it have been as a Medical Director or a Site Advisor. With my free time being graciously extended, I would have more time to further help the Site in its entirety rather than just a single or two departments at a time.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
- The O5 council are one of the two legislative leadership branches within the foundation as a whole and are mainly responsible for foundation wide operational capacity and it operating procedures and likely more than not, will take a direct hand in Site matters if the situation deems it necessary and even if its done from the shadows.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- As an O5 member, I would have to help decide most Department Director Applications (excluding medical) and overseer assistant applications. I would also probably have to attend meetings with staff and or server leadership on server well being.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
First as a Medical director, then as a Site Advisor. Both positions even though they allowed him to assist the foundations operational capacity and with their own hurdles to jump, they didn't feel as if it was enough to improve the foundation even if they did give their all to help. He needed something more, something more even than a Site director that could allow him to help foundation wide. The foundation provided him plenty of resources to pursue his passions of work and he only felt it necessary- no... required of him to give back. Maybe he could as those fabled 'Site Inspectors' that he's had to work with. They seemed to have a lot of duties that aren't just regulated to a single site. Yeah...

That will definitely work...

Lemon

Apr 13, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████. Unfortunately, the ███████ is not accepting any more applications at this time. Additionally, your application needs more effort put into it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.