Not open for further replies.

Luigi Disescutti

Apr 20, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:418235830

Discord name:
Munchee

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I've played on this server for little over half a year now.

In what country are you located?:
USA [United States of America]

Time zone:
CST [Central Standard Time]

Character name(s):
Luigi "Riachu" Disescutti

Civilian name:
Luigi Disescutti

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Director of Medicine
MTF A-1 Enlisted

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 2-3 warnings that I can remember but the most recent one was a full month prior to the writing of this application, that worst off all of them to my memory may have been metagame.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
After a rigorous long time as the Director of Medicine and with help from others, I managed to pull medical back on to its feet to allow it to improve going forward. But now with Medical on its feet and my deputy director seemingly ready to take the reins, my next goal is to help improve the quality of life on site in general.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
A lot of my time has been spent in a Department lead position by directing or assisting Site operations and activity and regulating personnel to operate more efficiently. I believe it will indeed help with further duties that will be imposed on me via the title of a Site Advisor.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site administration in the foundation is meant to assess and assist in the operational capacity of the site as a whole as well as the cohesion and cooperation given by the various departments and make sure that everything is being abided by in the code of conduct as well.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After long hair pulling days and nights of organizing and sorting proper staff in the medical department, it was all finally on its feet again. Luigi could finally take a moment to breathe before looking forward. He could go further up, assisting the foundation from higher above his own position. Maybe he should look into helping as Site Advisor...

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This position is responsible for assisting the Site Director with maintaining foundation standards on Site-56. After observing your work in leading the Medical department at Site-56, we have determined you are suited for this new position.

Please speak to ██-4 before speaking to a Site Director about your introduction into Site Administration.

Congratulations Site Advisor Disescutti!​

Status
Not open for further replies.