(Held)
Internal Affairs Ambassador [CL4]
Executive Researcher [CL4]
Assistant [CL4]
GSD Captain x2 [CL4]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 'Screenshot'
Ekran görüntüsü 2023-10-21 011923.png
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

• What makes me suitable for this position is that I have been a part of this department long ago and have also obtained many CL4 positions. I know very well how CL4 personnel will behave, what they will do and what they will not do. Once upon a time, I helped establish a squadron of the GENSEC department called 'Direwolves'. In the past. Because I had enough knowledge about being a spy, I applied for an ambassador and I'm accepted for it. During my time in Internal Affairs, I memorized the code of ethics and code of conduct and I still keep it in mind. Even though it is very old, I was also in the O-1 regiment, which is the protective part of this department. Also, I know how non-combative personnel should behave because I have a background as an executive researcher and assistant. I leave a positive impact on people because I have good speaking skills. As you can see from the information above, I have spent a lot of time on this server, considering that I have not achieved any CL5 position before, I am now slowly feeling closer to a CL5 position.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

• Fulfilling the duties assigned by the Ethics Committee Chairman or Ethics Committee Members.
  • When the Ethics Committee is not around, it should fulfill its duties as an Ethics Committee and take over Ethics issues.
  • Must always act professionally in any situation or event.
  • Must deal with the small and short tasks of the Ethics Committee, have meetings with other departments and report their deficiencies.
  • Monitor and manage work managed by other people (other department) in the facility.
  • May give orders to O-1 personnel when there is no Ethics Chairman or Ethics Member at the facility.
  • Monitors whether everyone in the facility complies with FLC, i.e. rules.
  • Must monitor the experiments conducted by the Research Department and ensure that no rules are broken.
  • As an official, may approve the use of AA if there is no other high authority in the facility and a major breach has occurred, and may also approve D-Class Mass Termination in specific cases.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Foundation Announcement System:
[Control] Attention, security malfunction detected, multiple containment mechanisms have been identified... Location unknown. Security and MTF teams please respond urgently.
Assistant Luna' Decleared Code-5
*SCP 079 Breaches Every Single SCP*
[COMMS] E-11 CPL: There is above 7 SCP's Breached, We immediately need AA auth and ERT scrambled!
[COMMS] <E-11-SA> Anyone able to auth AA ?
*Assistant Luna notices that she is the only person who can auth AA*
[COMMS] Assistant Luna': AA is Authed for MTF NCO+ E-11 takes priority!
[COMMS] Assistant Luna': And also Mass Termination of D-Class is authorized for only Code-5 duration!
*682's shout comes from behind*

A group of investigators investigating the scene a long time after the incident found a card on the ground.
Name: Luna'
And also the people doing the research see and read the note written on a small piece of paper on the back of that card:
2 weeks ago: I was working as an Internal affairs agent, I was very happy with my position, when I received a message, I had to go to the Ethics Committee office urgently. Just after I reached the lobby, I saw the Ethics Committee Chairman and the Ethics Committee Members, and there were a lot of O-1 personnel with them. They greeted me nicely and took me to the assistant room. I was just starting to understand what was going on, when the Chairman said, "Congratulations, we have been watching you for a very long time, and because of this unique performance you have displayed, I propose to make you an assistant of this department without any excuses." . I answered by shouting yes because I had been waiting for this moment for a very long time.

Apr 4, 2023
- to: Luna <luna@s65.scp.fo>
- Subject: Ethics Committee Assistant re-assignment request
ec.png

The Ethics Committee

Dear Luna,

First and foremost, the Committee would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.
The Committee has met in deliberation of your re-assignment request and after debate and careful consideration we have determined that you are not yet suited to the role of Ethics Committee Assistant.
Please do not view this decision as a deterrent or a reflection of your abilities or dedication, we highly encourage you to reach out to a member of the Ethics Committee at your earliest convivence for elaboration as to why this is the case in order to receive feedback on the reason for our decision.

Warm regards,
Charles "Ze" Whitmee.
Ethics Committee Member

Status
Not open for further replies.