Status
Not open for further replies.

Majestick

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021

Your in-game name: Majestick
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:148548851
Your steam community link: Date of blacklist: 11/08/23
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: For being in Spectre Discord and stuff I have previously said in there (not quiet sure what the reason is)
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP: Tried once before on cc
Please list any alt accounts: STEAM_0:1:541130968, STEAM_0:1:541130968
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Cloak
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not associate my self with stuff like that anymore and say/do stupid things.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Blacklisted once before on CC,Quiet a few warnings/bans
Why should you be unblacklisted: I should be unblacklisted because I would like to be a part of the community again as its one I have put thousands of hours into and had lots of fun and made great memories with people and would like to continue doing so again as there is just no other servers out there with good content like this and also have a variety of other servers to choose from. I have changed a lot since my CC times so I will not be causing issues or doing stupid things and being a nuisance.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read the rules and get a good understanding of them so I wont break any of them.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I would like to rejoin this server because its the best DarkRP server on GMOD and has lots of addons what I want to use again also lots of my friends play on there and I would like to play with them again.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have reviewed the file and spoken with the Network Leadership team in relation to your blacklist. At this stage, we are unable to lift your blacklist. This is due to you using alt accounts post your blacklist to try and avoid the blacklist, as well as the appeal itself, which, for a blacklist appeal, doesn't contain much.

I would encourage you to take the next few months to reflect on the incident, and when you reapply again, please ensure that your appeal contains more information, and that you fully explain the situation around the blacklist, and why you should be allowed back in. Please do not re-appeal until April of 2024.​

Status
Not open for further replies.