Denied make armor from dispensers not complete garbage lol and maybe add armor that doesnt take damage in some places

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
makes armor from dispensers give 100 armor instead of only 15 but make it so you can only get it every 20 minutes instead of 10 or maybe longer if thats not long enough
adds armor you can buy from mc and d for 10k that doesnt take damage in certain areas like the very middle of the chest and back called advanced armor and maybe make your armor regenerate at a rate of 1 armor per 5 seconds but make the areas of the armor that are damage proof clearly visible like in red or something

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
makes armor from dispensers not completely trash 15 armor lol
adds a new item for people to buy from mc and d for a cost to be stronger but not invincible

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
could be overpowered if all of d class get armor if the cooldowns not long enough
the partly damage proof armor could be op if the damage proof area it to big

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
it would make armor from dispensers not completely useless while not being used to often and give mc and d a cool new item to sell to people so i dunno seems fun to me if its balanced correctly

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
the armor thing from dispensers is interesting the regnerating armor seems op maybe not the chest but sides of your body at very weird angles could save your life if lucky

partial +support

Reactions: samhartley

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
the armor thing from dispensers is interesting the regnerating armor seems op maybe not the chest but sides of your body at very weird angles could save your life if lucky

partial +support
yeah i said dont make the invincible part very big just enough to block some bullets

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Improving amount of armor from dispenser is something I can get behind because currently it’s basically just a top off if you take like one bullet in the foot. Maybe like 50 instead of 15? Or 30 even.

The other suggestion is a no from me, regenerative armor/advanced armor as you put it, is OP.

Partial +Support

Reactions: samhartley

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
Improving amount of armor from dispenser is something I can get behind because currently it’s basically just a top off if you take like one bullet in the foot. Maybe like 50 instead of 15? Or 30 even.

The other suggestion is a no from me, regenerative armor/advanced armor as you put it, is OP.

Partial +Support
just make it only heal 1 armor every 20 seconds and only have a very small invincible part that only sometimes gets hit

Jul 21, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @samhartley,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. Armor from dispensers is meant to be small to promote resupplying at armouries, with this jobs such as Class D have access to the dispenser and armour pickup meaning Class D will become considerably more powerful than before leading to an imbalance. MC&D is being looked into but we do not believe the 'Advanced Armor' to be the way to go about it due to potential imbalance.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.