Denied Make D-Class Type Blue refundable

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J. 'Cubic' H.

Dec 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make type blue refundable

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- No more frustration when some asshole kills you because they saw your 500 HP:
For example, I recently got killed because some gensec officer restrained me, then (imo) intentionally released me saying "stop moving!" while also blindfolding me (which imo looked like he wanted to avoid staff, since I couldn't see who was exactly releasing me).

There was also another time that was probably similar, although I don't remember what exactly happened.
- idk

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Probably abusible
- Losers might scream in OOC "BuT I KiLleD HiM NoRmAlLy"

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
- [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

J. 'Cubic' H.

Dec 20, 2022
-support

d class skill issue
how is it a skill issue if I was literally restrained by an officer and then either he or someone else intentionally released me? the officer also said "stop moving" several times, even thought I did not move at all (either way, if I did, it would be harder for someone to release me), which imo it can potentiallly mean that the officer wanted to kill me. I obviously had like 500 HP there.
~ I got blindfolded too

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
how is it a skill issue if I was literally restrained by an officer and then either he or someone else intentionally released me? the officer also said "stop moving" several times, even thought I did not move at all (either way, if I did, it would be harder for someone to release me), which imo it can potentiallly mean that the officer wanted to kill me. I obviously had like 500 HP there.
~ I got blindfolded too
-Support Genuinely cope harder

Harold Hawks

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Mar 12, 2023
America
-Support
You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to manipulate folks into supporting you solely because you say you self-harmed over this. That is unacceptable.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
It's simply not possible to refund D-Class Type Blue (and some other jobs) due to the fact that it's a queue system, and forcing someone into that job would break it, which is why staff don't refund it.

Moving this to denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.