Content Suggestion Make SCPs more dynamic for factions

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.
Apr 6, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Allow the UNGOC & CI to be more dynamic with SCPs.

CI can keep locked away in cells and do RP with them with a set breach queue, until MTF Retrieve them or server restart.

UNGOC can ADB anomalies and make that job locked for a period of time 1 - 2 hours depending on which SCPs.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I am aware of.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
SCPs become a more dynamic " resource " that Foundation have to protect.
Makes ADB be able to be noticed by F therefore allowing more Negotiation RP.
Gives CI something to RP with when not raiding as well as introducing a small RP loop to CI.
Creates a reason that Foundation wants to buy SCPs back other than " Do it or staff will kill you " as well as F decide which SCPs they would rather CI keep.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Foundation get curb stomped by both GOC & CI during wars which will cause no Research RP.
Mass ADB Raids at Early Morning.
Mass SCP Kidnapping Raids early morning.
Introduces more combat for the server to handle.
May interfere with tests however in a perfect world talks would be done to stop that from happening OOC Wise.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
In my humble opinion I think this would allow for GOC & CI have a more intimidating presence as when your fighting CI it's because you are being told to by your higher ups. But when your daily pick up of samples are gonna be stopped by CI doing their thing then you have an actual reason to go after them.

And for GOC it will make Foundation actually decide " We should try and RP with the GOC more to not have them ADB SCPs " & Give them more reasons to be pissed when GOC actually kill one rather than " My RP says I must. "

It will also introduce new players into the factions and generally explain what they do.