Malik's OSA Application [USA]

Malik

Jul 24, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79645772
Discord name: MaltaMoss
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 5 months.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Malik
Civilian name: Malik the Redeemed
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF-NU7 Major CI-Delta Combat Medic Senior Agent Gensec Sergeant (All currently held as of now)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yeah, I received a good few warnings and I think one ban from when I joined. I'm a reformed individual now and haven't had a significant warn in quite some time.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I've had a taste of a little bit of everything on the server, from NU-7 to CI and even a little medical, in that time I've interacted with a lot of people and gotten to do some really cool things. I've been a CO in NU-7 extensively and being a part of their documents team have taught me the necessary skills to perform any task involving the creation, formatting, or overall designing of documents. Leadership in NU-7 has taught me a lot about being in a senior position, and I think I'm ready to try being a CL4 at something else. I am a pretty friendly guy, and I like to branch out and get involved with new and challenging opportunities.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Carrying out orders handed down by the Overseer Council, authorizing the use of Advanced Armory during times of crisis, interviewing members of separate departments within the SCP Foundation, conducting department wide reviews, collaborating with MTF A-1 to enforce the code of conduct, approving testing of foundation SCP's, ect.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Malik Bahrami initially began his tenure within the anomalous world via selection by the Office for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts from his unit in the Iranian Military. Malik served dutifully under Chairman Bazargan as a Field Agent for the organization, being deployed to several countries across the Middle East to discover, catalogue, and suppress public knowledge of local anomalous phenomena, entities, and humanoids. During his work Agent Malik came onto the radar of SCP Foundation field operatives imbedded in the Iranian Police Force, leading to his capture at their hands. After interrogation, Malik, due to his relative competence, was given an option. He could forsake his countrymen, and serve his new overseers with the same zeal and fervor that he had served Iran with, or he could have one last cigarette as a courtesy. Knowing what that meant, Malik make a choice that would change his life. He accepted the offer he could not refuse, turning his back on his country and his people so that he could save himself.