Marco's Farewell

• Thread starter Deleted member 55
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 55

As some of you may know, I joined this community back in mid-2016. It has been an incredible journey since then, but unfortunately, it is time for me to say goodbye.

Although I cannot promise anything, I may consider making a return to the community when my schedule allows for it. However, it is unlikely to happen. Nevertheless, I will try my best to drop by the TS occasionally to say hello!

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my journey here. It has truly been a good run, and I am grateful for every moment. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.

Farewell and best wishes,
Marco

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
Didn’t have many interactions with you but all of them were great. Too bad your leaving

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
o7, you were actually pretty cool when talking to you

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Thanks for everything you have done marco you are a real G, can I hit you up for artistic advice, my gimp knowledge sucks :(

Wish you the best with your future endeavours.

Reactions: Deleted member 55

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Omnipotent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
I may joke around a lot of the time however on a serious note I wish you the best of luck for the future. Gonna miss you buddy!

Reactions: Deleted member 55

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Nooo Marco :(. You were an amazing person to be around and a great staff member. You will be missed in this community.
GL with whatever you do now
-Dor

Status
Not open for further replies.