In what country are you located?: Poland

Time zone: CEST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): LT Mareki [HH]

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A not Mareki

Civilian name: Marecki

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:226702367

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first time

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Hitbox Abuse 2x this was a long time ago, RDM 2x this was a long time ago, FerRP (D) I didn't stop when I was on gunpoint

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: no but i know how to building

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes I was playing DarkPR for 2k hours

How many hours can you be on everyday?: the good day I can play more than 8 hours

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:I've played on SCP RP UK for so long and I always had the idea of hosting Training for Nu7 but now after being in many events I got more interested in them and I want to be a part of the team to learn from them and advance more.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?Why are you special over the other applicants?: I played on this server for so long and have seen events some long some short but if the question is what can I help I have experience with building and good in-lore knowledge of various SCPs makes me think I'd fit well in the GM Team.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

343 has been found pinewood MTF respond to pinewood and invite the old man into cc

Global Occult Coalition started killing MTF nu-7 maybe are going raid

Reports have shown two CGITV sending information about the Foundation

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2119764629&searchtext=bunker

The Overseer council/Ethics Committee has decided to build a new Site-86. CI kidnapped one of Ethics assistant the assistant He said all of the plans of the no site-86. later 2 months CI planned a big raid on the now site-86 to get resources to upgrade the CI base. CI blasted the door for site-86 Site command has Ordered Nu7 to go on an Operation to Eliminate all the CI in site-65

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1::Reports have shown SCP-073 running to Site 65 to talk to SCP 076-2 (0-1 Mission is to prevent SCP 073 to talk to SCP 076-2) and send him back to Site-17

A-1:Reports of 662 stolen be CI it got used be ci to kill overseer (A-1 Mission is to prevent more deads of overseer and kill the ci RC 662 )

Nu-7:Ci were planning a big raid to gather all the resources from site-19 and git some SCPs like SCP 066 from Site-19. CI has almost taken site 19 over but the Site command has Ordered Nu7 to go on an Operation to Eliminate all the CI who have taken over Site-19.

E-11:CI released SCP 066 from the last raid on site 19. SCP 066 got found in pinewood The Foundation got reports from rangers Describing it shapeless mass of intricately intertwined threads Site command Ordered to RC SCP 066 and find the infected

CI: The Foundation is working with an SCP 076-2.CI will need to defend then self for SCP 076-2 and Nu-7 or the gone be destroyed

Foundation Staff: After talking with the chefs and the site Administration we are gone be doing pizza day all Foundation Staff are gone git free pizza funded by site Administration

Last edited:

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support

been supporting this guy since we met first time in Nu7 and he taught me everything I know in building in gmod.

Good luck buddy <3

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+Support

Decent building skills within Garry's mod
Well trusted within the community
Very friendly

Application could do with a bit more detail

Best of Luck

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
+Support
Knows the rules
Good at making mtf training
would be good for gm i believee

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+support
Mareki is a very creative person who has shown great creativity in the past. He would be great as a GM

Joestar

Feb 9, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Friendly
+Nice application
+Begged me to write something on his app
+dickhead

'Thunder'

Apr 10, 2022

+SUPPORT

FOR ALL REASONS LISTED BELOW

• Excellent player​
  • Good RP​
  • +Very Mature​
  • +Overall a Nice Person​
  • Personally Not A lot Of Interactions As I Mainly Play On CI But when we have met you seemed very mature and friendly​

Deleted member 1285

Here is why I will be giving you a - Support today.

This application is low detail, as of how many GM's we have currently this application does not stand out at all - other contenders looking to apply have much greater and detailed events and far higher chances of being accepted. I recommend to put at least 3 sentences per event idea as a pizza day event would be potentially mingy and rushed. I wish you the best of luck with this application and hope you take my word of advice.

I hope to see the verdict @Mareki, Good luck from Julien White

Deleted member 1291

-support
You should have glossed over your app 2 or 3 more times before having posted this. Events are borderline uninspired and not very detailed including a few parts where I couldn't understand what you are trying to say.

The fact that you have been asking people to respond to your app / support it doesn't inspire confidence in the slightest.

Deleted member 2482

-support
You should have glossed over your app 2 or 3 more times before having posted this. Events are borderline uninspired and not very detailed including a few parts where I couldn't understand what you are trying to say.

The fact that you have been asking people to respond to your app / support it doesn't inspire confidence in the slightest.

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Mareki ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master Application

Sadly after communicating with the rest of the Server Leadership team we have come to the conclusion that we currently have enough Game Masters on the team. If you are interested meanwhile you can apply for staff, but if in future the numbers decrease enough you are free to apply again

Kind Regards,
Team Lead Coolfrae​

Status
Not open for further replies.