Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (blixer33):
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 5 months and over 250+ hours
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name ("Marin 'The Full Moon")
Chaos name (Mark hammer “The UFO”)
Civilian name: (Jay “The Salesman”)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:599325485
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for?: U.S.A
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/096-application.9841/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/marin-“fullmoon”s-executive-researcher-application.13310/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...oon-s-executive-researcher-application.12907/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-bot-unit-2234.12370/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/marins-executive-researcher-application-u-s-a.12422/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/marinfullmoon-captain-application-usa.10975/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/gamemaster-application.10457/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 8 warnings 2 is for rdm self defense mistakes, 3 frp, 1 mic spam for a song, 1 job abuse for switching on 939 while 7722 was nearby. (All expired)
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-yes, one as a administrator and a event maker with around 60 people in it, (it was SCP roleplay as well), I was also a O5 named "The Philosopher" in a event hosted by caesar in this server.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- absolutely
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- around 6 hours daily
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

- I want to become a gamemaster on your sever because I have been a event maker before and I believe I can make high quality events for SCP-RP and make them enjoyable for everyone. This server is very realistic and I love the fact that it has such a active community and that I believe I can make happy as I love making events for people to participate in and enjoy as well as them making sense. I have committed a lot of time in this server and I would love to do more RP and I think me being a gamemaster would introduce a lot more opportunities for me to make more RP for everyone. It has been my dream to become a GM in this server and I believe if I was given the chance then I can prove that I can do great in this server!, since my last GM application I have gotten much more detailed and I still love making things for people to enjoy, and making events is a hobby for me that I wish to bring to this server to make everyone's RP more enjoyable and interesting!.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- I would be able to help with making a more enjoyable experience for players as well as more in depth events for players to experience. I could also help take feedback from events as well as help others with their events/ideas to make them longer and more detailed events. I believe I'm special over other applicants because I would be incredibly dedicated to this role as well as me being good with helping/working with other people. I have experience with making events as well as me being very detailed and skilled in PAC3 as seen from one of my links above. I would be active everyday and ready to work with others and present new ideas as well as me being able to take criticism from people to help me improve with anything that people think should be worked on in the event/their experience.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

- D-class have been going into their bathrooms more than usual and being particularly strange near it as well as seeing exotic items in the hands of the D-Class, things like fake cards, med kits, and chemicals. Some unusual entity has been sighted in the bathrooms, looking like a merchant from medieval times. Gensec notified site administration and they demand for the entity to be stopped.

How it works: D-Class will be given tasks to complete such as killing Gensec and collecting scrap. In return they would get various items such as SCP-500, medkits, and low quality chemicals like sodium, and sulfur. The entity will disappear after about 40 minutes.

- There has been reports of a strange creature spotted in the corner of many of the Foundations personnel's eyes, at first they thought it might just be a phycological problem but since it's been getting reported by multiple personnel it must be a bigger problem then just a mental issue. MTF E-11 recently got notified by site administration that a site-wide breach happened at site-as well as SCP-372 not being in his containment chamber as well as his chamber having a containment failure. With this new information from site administration MTF E-11 follow the procedures given by site administration to recontain SCP-372.
1680968972385.png
How it works: SCP-372 will appear around site in numerous locations and will go in the corner of the players vision and do this to multiple personnel and wait to be contained by MTF E-11. E-11 will contain SCP-372 by placing raw vegetables in a containment chamber luring him in there and closing the door.

- A strange object has transferred over to our facility temporarily from another site due to them having a lot of breaches for unknown reasons and feel as the object isn’t safe their for now. The object is SCP-1123 and is deemed as safe class but can be dangerous when touched. It is moved to a containment chamber to be stored and monitored by MTF E-11 and let Sr. Researchers+ test on it.
1680969153465.png
How it works: SCP-1123 is transferred to the facility and put in a containment chamber where it can be tested on by researchers and be monitored by E-11. It will be activated when the person touches it and will make them have unsettling visions which will end in about 1 minute after touching SCP-1123

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

-People have gone missing around the town of pinewood without a trace and it's starting to get noticed by the Foundation. MTF NU-7 were dispatched to figure out what is causing the disappearances of the people of pinewood. The people of pinewood seem very calm and not worried about the disappearances, NU-7 found this quite strange but kept on with the investigation, later NU-7 found large amounts of blood in the ice lake with weird symbols made out of the blood and seem to make the operatives feel quite nauseous and nervous. They hear very subtitle whispers when near the symbols such as, help..., we know..., why us..., we will not only suffer..., this is immediately recorded and sent to their higher up’s and they continue to investigate this strange phenomena. After about 30 min the whole ice lake will turn blood red and strange red objects will start appearing on the ice lake and then will advance to pinewood. After the blood advances it makes objects into a unsettling version of itself, when it touches trees it leaves blood red trees and make the surrounding area red. This will spread to pinewood and make the citizens feel very anxious and depressed instantly, it will then advance itself underground leading to the facility and making a blood red patch coming out of the rock wall in LCZ non-specialized. D-Block is being effected by this as well as the blood even stopping the functions of some of the doors. Site administration are aware of this and need it taken care of ASAP, they believe it has to do with the high hume count on surface and the high death toll happening in the area which could have made some sort of reaction. It starts to make more negative effects on players and even starts to hurt them when on/very close to the blood. The blood patch then produces a zombie like creature looking like SCP-008 which will be hostile but very easy to kill, it will produce at random and should be monitored by biohazard units. This will continue until these blood patches are destroyed, there will be 2 in the facility, one in 914, one in LCZ non-specialized, and then 1 on surface near gas station. After all of the blood patches are destroyed, the blood will recede back into the lake removing all the red covered land and disappearing.
1680969009086.png
List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: A ethics member has been captured and his whereabouts are completely unknown, They have been receiving multiple messages regarding the capture of the ethics member and why he has been captured. The kidnappers want to take multiple of the sites SCPs in exchange for the ethics member, O-1 were confused why they would want SCPs, they then found out that the people who kidnapped him were a small group of rogue MC&Ds, they have to stop them and get back the ethics member as soon as possible.

A-1: A member of the O5 council has received a death threat from a unknown person and in the letter it says that he is coming and will make sure that the O5 member dies and will make him suffer. The letter could not be traced but the O5 member immediately notified A-1 to ready for any attempted assassination for him soon, multiple hostile people enter the facility soon after with only one goal, to kill the O5 member and A-1 must protect him at all costs from the raid.

Nu-7: A weird sighting of potential rituals have been sighted near pinewood and NU-7 are sent to go investigate the matter, once they get their multiple people are found to be attempting some sort of ritual for a unknown entity. NU-7 go over and are immediately noticed by the ritual members and question NU-7 why they are disturbing them, NU-7 explain to the ritual members that they have gotten multiple reports of you guys doing weird rituals, which they then reply with yes that is correct because we summoning a object to protect us and give us infinite knowledge on the universe. NU-7 will then need to proceed of taking down this process of rituals as passively as they can.

E-11: E-11 are called down to a meeting room with a ethics member and are debriefed on a major problem that needs to be taken care of, they are told that multiple instances of 049-2 have been on surface and need to be taken care of immediately. E-11 go up to surface and take care of the instances but a while after more are spotted on surface near lake house which are terminated swiftly, they then find that there is a substance relating to SCP-049's "cure" that he produces from his touch. This is immediately taken in for analyzing as well as them terminating any other instances found.

CI: CI will be advancing to the facility to do the one of largest raids they have perhaps ever done and take as many documents as they can find and any SCPs they can take. They have been notified that the chief overseer is currently on site and they have gotten hold of a CL5 keycard and are on their way to complete their main goal, to kill the chief overseer, deep covers are raiding with them and their only task is helping assassinate the chief overseer during the main raid. To their knowledge the Foundation has gotten two new anomalies and want to take both of them to weaponize. A group of MC&D's that primarily work CI has also sold them shipments of energy weapons to help with this big raid.

Foundation Staff: Foundation staff have reported multiple personnel acting rather strange lately and not doing their usual day-to-day duties and just walking around and not talking, they seem to still have basic human functions but it's like they lost all brain activity and have no need to drink or eat, it's almost like they are a reanimated corpse. If any personnel are seen acting in this way please report it immediately to higher CL personnel to help deal with this problem.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021

+support

+ well detailed app
+ I have seen active in my short time on the USA server
+ Creative event ideas

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @blixer ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.
Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Issun Kybersis or myself for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory​

Status
Not open for further replies.