Mark's 71 blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark 71

Jun 18, 2024
Your in-game name: Mark 71

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581504536

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/adamtyatencyjnakurwo2137/

Date of blacklist: 17.06.2024

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: It was because of the in game bug that made me walk slowly and the anti-cheat thought i was cheating and blacklisted me for "cheating" which i did not do It was just a bug and even naffen said it's because of the bug

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): i don't know what that is so I guess 0

Please list any alt accounts: 0

Who blacklisted you? (if known): Console (Anti-Cheat)

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I really can't do anything since it was because of the bug on your server (I guess i can wait until you fix it or smh)

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? - Never

Why should you be unblacklisted: Because i have never been even warned for anything and i really really like the server alot i want to keep playing it

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Never broke any rule, never will.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because the server is one of the best SCP-RP servers i know and i love it

Other: I will attach the screenshot how it looked like when i joined and i was walking slowly which made me get blacklisted - Screenshot

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Manager
Community Manager
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Amnesty Denied

Hi @Mark 71 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

Unfortunately your appeal will be denied as you have violated the Amnesty rules.
1. Amnesty rules

• Follow the format. You must provide all information.
  • Don't bump your blacklist amnesty unless you are responding to a question / disputing a Network Leadership comment.
  • Don't advertise your amnesty (contacting staff about it).
  • Don't lie in your amnesty.
  • Wait at least one month before re-appealing if you are denied.
  • Only Network Leadership are permitted to comment on blacklist amnesties.
  • Make sure you're actually blacklisted, not just failing to connect. The server will tell you if you are.

The anti-cheat ban is valid and will remain, this would not trigger off a bit of lag or a "bug".

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.