marksman jobs cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

We0thebeast

Feb 4, 2024
I have been fed up with the special agents being able to one-shot you from miles away, my fix to this would be implementing the cooldown as they have for the D-class brute. and for how long I think it should be I would say anywhere between 3-10 mins this will at least stop the problem a little bit and make the game more enjoyable.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Second
I have been fed up with the special agents being able to one-shot you from miles away, my fix to this would be implementing the cooldown as they have for the D-class brute. and for how long I think it should be I would say anywhere between 3-10 mins this will at least stop the problem a little bit and make the game more enjoyable.
thats crazy
follow the format

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Jeffrey Nut
Feb 27, 2022
Kinda sound like a cope suggestion frfr

Then make a suggestion to make snipers not 1 hit bodyshot? This just blocks someone from a cl4 job for a small bit, which is just annoying

+rep

Didn't follow format

Talks bad about Special Agents

brute main

This guy GETS it

• Haha
Reactions: |||
Status
Not open for further replies.