Your in-game name:
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61915154
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nst/
Date of ban: 05/18/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity
Who banned you: Chrumite
Ban length?: 3 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not be toxic anymore and I have learnt my lesson
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes I have been warned for RDM before I joined NU-7. When I joined NU-7 I tried to be on my best behaviour
Why should you be unbanned: I think my ban was too harsh since in my opinion saying "Shut up you retard" is considered as toxicity and not severe toxicity as I was banned for. Also I would be more happy to receive toxicity warning instead of severe toxicity as I said before it is considered toxicity and not severe toxicity. I have asked an AI if that is considered severe toxicity or just toxicity and the AI proceded to tell me that it was just toxicity (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1108870616246915133/1108870639286231071/image.png)
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I learnt my lesson as I do not want to break any rules and I try to not break any rules but was in a really bad mood which does not explain the "severe toxicity" ban that I was banned for.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Well because, I really do enjoy playing on this server. I spend a lot of time playing this game and I am always on top with playtime on the roster of NU-7 from my ranks.

Markus Oven

Jul 23, 2022
And I will now explain why I was in a bad mood.
First of all it started by a Gensec Sergant entering medbay and shooting a flare gun inside. One of the other trainiees started to shoot at the sergant. As I went through the flare I got shot by the sergant and arrested by an 912 that held me handcuffed for 5 minutes. I was explaning what happened and got released. When I got out of dblock (the place where 912 took me). I see the sergant I wanted to ask him why he decided to shot me and tell 912 to arrest me, then he tells me that he fucks my wife and mother. I get furious about that, 5 seconds later the 912 says in chat. Can I join? I pull out a weapon and I get chased by the sergant later the O-1's take me and I wanted to explain what had happened the O-1 captian or whoever it was tells me he does not care and I say "Shut up you retard." "Let me explain" and again he says he does no care. I try to break out and the other O-1 calls me a dumbass and I get in a sit with an admin and get banned.
I do not expect to get unbanned but just kinda annoyed about getting a ban for severe toxicity and not a warning for toxicity.

Markus Oven

Jul 23, 2022
I just wanted to apologise to O-1 Xelius for calling him a retard, and I am sorry. I can promise that it’ll will never happen even if I am in a bad mood. Was very childish from me and I just wanted to say sorry.

Churmite

Jul 16, 2022
Hello Marcus

I gave you the ban based off of the clip to my knowledge it's counted as severe toxicity I did ask some other staff on at the time and they confirmed it but I will leave it up to SL​

Churmite

Markus Oven

Jul 23, 2022
Hello Marcus

I gave you the ban based off of the clip to my knowledge it's counted as severe toxicity I did ask some other staff on at the time and they confirmed it but I will leave it up to SL​

Churmite
Right, I do understand what the other admin's said. But I would wanna let you know that they're wrong, as saying fucking retard isn't severe. In fact I would ban someone for severe toxicity if the person who it was directed to was actually retarded.

Is there something we don't know about the O-1 CPT?

Or are you simply friends with the O-1 CPT and gave me a ban for severe toxicity instead of just toxicity?

I am still waiting for a SL to review this case.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi, @Marcus Abdullahi

I've decided to accept your appeal seeing as calling someone a "Retard" is not Severe Toxicity, depending on how it's said it could be perceived as normal toxicity however in this case it wouldn't warrant a 3 day ban.

Due to the above, your ban will be revoked/removed.

Kind Regards, Luft.​

Status
Not open for further replies.