Markus Oven Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Oven

Jul 23, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): I do not really remember as I made my account 10 years ago. I was literally 6,5 years old when I made this account.
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):3 Days.
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT+01
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): NU-7 SGT Markus Oven [GA-O]
Chaos name (include your rank): Ahmed Abdullahi
Civilian name: Asme
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:61915154
Discord ID (name#0000):NST#1490
Do you have a mic?: I do indeed
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the first application I've made, haven't had past experiences being a mod on a garrysmod server but I've been a mod on a few TF2 servers in the past.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not gotten any recently, other than servere toxicity which was later removed cause I got falsely banned.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes as I mentioned before I was mod a few times on TF2 servers
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Well, I play Arma IRL RP and then SCP-RP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Well that depends on my internet right now I am avgering around 5 hours daily and even more when my internet is good.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Well, I saw you guys recruting and I do really enjoy playing this server. I also often see people breaking the rules and the admins sometimes don't do anything about that problem and therefore I would like to help you out a little bit by handling sitautions like that.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well, as I mentioned before, I do have experince in being a mod, and I think I could really help, I would also focus on helping other people out, listening to them and taking the right side of the "issue/sit".

markus abdullahi

Apr 7, 2022
Hello,

After my careful consideration, I have decided to voice my verdict.

Positive

Reasoning:
+ relatively High ranking MTF Nu7
+ Extremly active as he's the most active in the regiment, most important point here he's much more active than any mod or admin i've seen.
+ Very low warning and ban count
+ non-biased, unlike the majority of staff here, he does not bias depending on whether someone is his friend or not, he's always fair.
+ Mature
+ Helped me out a lot when I had an issue
+ Seems professional
+ Good RP
+ Good rule knowledge

- A bit short tempered

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+/- Not enough interactions
+/- Vtime

-Poor Application

Hello,
Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral verdict.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+/- Neutral
- Not had many interactions however the ones I have had have been good.
- Application is lacking

- Vtime could be improved slightly

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Neutral leaning to -Support

-Lacking App

-Bare VTime
-No interactions at all
-Active

Good luck, God Bless.

Markus Oven

Jul 23, 2022
V-Time is getting better and better, got currently 65 hours as a NU-7 SGT with the highest playtime in the entire regiment.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+support although a lacking app markus oven was fun to be around when i was in NU-7 only good interactions from me

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Markus Oven,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.