In what country are you located?: Sweden

Time zone: GMT+2

-Names-
Character name(s): Markus "Oven" Szymanski [GA-O],

Chaos Insurgency: Ahmed "Oven" Johnson [TEU-PFC]

Civilian name: Asme

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: I do indeed have a microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held​
NU-7 SGT (HOLDING FOR 3 MONTHS)
CI-A (HOLDING)
E-11 LCPL (HELD FOR 1 MONTH)
HELD SPC 2X AND PVT 3X IN E11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Just recently I have received warning for "FailRP", and "Base Camping" I got these warnings by playing the SCP-323 and broke the rules by being on top of the east watchtower looking over ERT and killing them before they landed, I was told by someone in TeamSpeak I was allowed to do it but I questioned it and he still said yes, so I will never break these rules again as now I am 100% certain that you're not allowed to do that as 323
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I am a very active player, I can show you my v-time and you'll see I play on average 10 hours daily and it can go upto 17 hours, so I am dedicated to my work. I can also write long documents if I would be ordered to do so, would just take me some time to do it! I also listen very carefully to everything you say, if you tell me something I'll remember it. I also have leadership skills then they need some improvents but I can defentielly do that in the future, I would be able to leadership on very good levels, so I think that is why I deserve OSA
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Our main gig is to do whatever the Overseers throws at us. We make sure to tackle those tasks head on with full commitment and attention to detail.

Picture us as the Council's all seeing eyes and ears. We're always on the prowl, gathering juicy info and insights like a bunch of investigative reporters. We share all the good stuff with the Council so they can make smart decisions.

When the Overseers are not on-site, we step up to lend a hand to command Alpha-1. We help them out.

We're the document wizards for the Council. We whip up all kinds of important papers, making sure they're clear as day and spot on accurate. Gotta keep everyone in the loop you know?

Think of us as the Council's trusted advisors. They know we've got the smarts and experience, so they come to us for guidance. We help them out in sticky situations, like the wise old owls we are.

Sometimes, we're the face of the Council. We put on our professional hats and jump into different situations. It is all about building connections, solving problems, and rallying the troops to work together.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Markus "Oven" Szymanski

Meet Markus, a dedicated and ambitious individual who has been working tirelessly to climb the ranks within the Foundation. Starting from humble beginnings as a cadet, they have shown unwavering determination and a strong drive to succeed.

After successfully progressing through the Chain of Command and attaining the rank of LCPL within E-11, Markus made a decision to pursue a more suitable role in the Foundation. Recognizing the unique challenges and opportunities presented by NU-7, they eagerly joined the ranks of this specialized unit.

Always striving for excellence, Markus has set their sights on achieving the rank of CSG. This goal fuels their dedication and propels them to give their best in every mission and assignment. They understand that the path to success requires continuous learning, honing their skills, and demonstrating leadership qualities.

With each step forward,Markus gains valuable experience, learning from seasoned veterans and embracing the challenges that come their way. They exhibit a strong sense of camaraderie and team spirit, fostering positive relationships within their unit and the wider Foundation community.

Driven by a deep sense of purpose and a desire to protect and preserve the Foundation's mission, Markus embodies the qualities of a true Foundation agent. Their journey serves as an inspiration to others, showcasing the rewards that come from hard work, perseverance, and a relentless pursuit of personal and professional growth.

As Markus continues their ascent through the ranks, they remain committed to upholding the principles of the Foundation and making a significant impact in the fight against anomalous threats.

Last edited:

''Apollyon"

Feb 25, 2023
I will Be giving a +support For this application
+Active at night
+nice to people
+Has good leadership
+Well wrighten App

Good luck and god speed

Bigmangazza

Jun 21, 2023
I will be giving a +support for the following reasons
+Well written app
+Nice
+Decent leadership skills
+Respectful
+Very active all around

good luck markus hope you get the job
Gaz

-Support

I don't usually leave these however as an OSA and an Nu-7 Captain I dont think you are ready for the role. I believe that you should gain more CL4 experience. In your application, you mention that you are the best candidate because you are very active on the server, however, you are active in the late hours where there is a max of 40 people online. You were also warned recently and this shows that you are not really professional. Being professional is an absolute necessity for anyone who wishes to be an Overseer Assistant.

Good luck

Markus Oven

Jul 23, 2022
-Support

I don't usually leave these however as an OSA and an Nu-7 Captain I dont think you are ready for the role. I believe that you should gain more CL4 experience. In your application, you mention that you are the best candidate because you are very active on the server, however, you are active in the late hours where there is a max of 40 people online. You were also warned recently and this shows that you are not really professional. Being professional is an absolute necessity for anyone who wishes to be an Overseer Assistant.

Good luck
Well, as I said the warning was by a mistake made by me being on top of watch towers and looking at ert as 323 and got them down to a very low sanity lvl and was reported and got warned for failrp, base camping. I usually play at times like 10pm-8am and sometimes when the server is really active. I play late hours as I get 800 ping if I am not playing at night which I really cannot figure out why and this only happens on this server and no other. I don't know how you'd want me to gainmore CL4 experience if I cannot apply to any jobs that have CL4. And I already know a lot of CL4 stuff. I also know almost every rule and I know a lot of the lore of this game and very many SCP's and the regiments.

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Markus Oven . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.