Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:186714084
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/596429530244/
Date of ban: 20.02.2024 i think at 14/15:00 PM
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP #RDM
Who banned you: John ["blob"]
Ban length?: 24 Hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I dont know what i did wrong i was a Disguised Dclass (Officer) going to the Surface, and killing GENSEC After they rekt me i left the server.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes Warned.
Why should you be unbanned: I think the admin tought i was a Officer that's why he banned me for RDM, he didn't know i was d class i think.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i am following the rules everytime, thats why i am posting this i dont know why i got banned.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:i love this server i play very often on it and found many friends on CN.

Last edited:

YandereMuffin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
Hello @marvpayne,

I was the person who banned you for LTAP and RDM, you were reported for RDM and left after being killed. I looked into the logs and found out you shot at 2 UNGOC members without a valid RP reason while they were both stood within their own base, you also left quickly after RDMing/attempting to RDM those people.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @marvpayne,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for delay in response, but you shouldn't have been banned for LTAP. LTAP applies if you're brought into a sit and knowingly leave to avoid a staff punishment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.