Not open for further replies.

Johnnn9mm

Jan 22, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US):I am applying for UK

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:129941935

Discord name: Johnnn9mm#5164

For how long have you played on MRP: I Have played MRP for around 5 Months

In what country are you located?: I am located in GERMANY.

Time zone: GMT+2

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF CPT Marv Fit

NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB PFC Marv Fits

Civilian name: Marv Unfit

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first NHC application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1684322677810.png

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-Not on this MilitaryRP but on other servers.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-1. I have good leading skills because i led a few wars leading NATO to a glorious victory!
2. I can deal with Stress wich is helpful because there are many stressful situations wich could occur.
3. I am also very active most times so i can lead wars even for the people wich are online early.
4. I would also be a good balance of strictness and friendliness so i have a good relation with my men!

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
JAF CPT
SWB PFC

List your strengths and weaknesses:
+Good leading experience - My leading experience is very good because i managed to lead a few wars with most of them being a victory.
+Activity
- I am very active and i have alot of time for my fellow soldiers.
+Piloting
- While being in JAF for a long time i managed to become a decent pilot.

-Minge - Well sometimes i can be a real minge, but i am sure that i can change it while being an NHC.
-Grammar - My english grammar isnt good because english isnt my first language.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Marv, born in berlin he grew up as a happy kid, he had many friends, 2 loving parents, marv always loved the army he always wanted to enlist because he just loved how well trained people can be and one day he dreamed of becoming a General. At the age of 18 he immeadietly enlisted in the German army, but after a few years the NWO has rised and attacked his country he wanted to do everything to protect his culture and his friends, family. one day his friend told him to go to the NATO outpost in afghan, he thought about it a long, long time and decided to get a post in the airforce where he met many new friends wich are the best he ever met.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- The HC doesnt just lead wars, they also have to take responsibility for 2 regiments wich they have to try to keep active and ofcourse well behaved so NATO has good soldiers to fight NWO, they also have to negotioate alot when people are getting kidnapped.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Keeping regiments active, trying to make good roleplay so players will have alot of fun, getting peoples in regiments and helping out in events.

Reactions: Supergoalie8

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022
Big +Support

He is a nice boy, I would like to see him as GEN of NATO. He is actually competent and would fit for the job, so make this boi a 5 Star General

Reactions: Johnnn9mm

James V

Sep 24, 2022
+support
  • Active
  • Experienced player
I know Marv may have minged a bit in the past but he has nothing but good intentions to NATO and the server

Cloud

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Apr 6, 2023
wales
+ support

Marv is a very nice guy and has qualities of a NHC

Hes very active and leads Jaf very well in wars.

Johnnn9mm

Jan 22, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US):I am applying for UK

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:129941935

Discord name: Johnnn9mm#5164

For how long have you played on MRP: I Have played MRP for around 5 Months

In what country are you located?: I am located in GERMANY.

Time zone: GMT+2

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF CPT Marv Fit

NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB PFC Marv Fits

Civilian name: Marv Unfit

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first NHC application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
View attachment 7514

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-Not on this MilitaryRP but on other servers.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-1. I have good leading skills because i led a few wars leading NATO to a glorious victory!
2. I can deal with Stress wich is helpful because there are many stressful situations wich could occur.
3. I am also very active most times so i can lead wars even for the people wich are online early.
4. I would also be a good balance of strictness and friendliness so i have a good relation with my men!

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
JAF CPT
SWB PFC

List your strengths and weaknesses:
+Good leading experience - My leading experience is very good because i managed to lead a few wars with most of them being a victory.
+Activity - I am very active and i have alot of time for my fellow soldiers.
+Piloting - While being in JAF for a long time i managed to become a decent pilot.

-Minge - Well sometimes i can be a real minge, but i am sure that i can change it while being an NHC.
-Grammar - My english grammar isnt good because english isnt my first language.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Marv, born in berlin he grew up as a happy kid, he had many friends, 2 loving parents, marv always loved the army he always wanted to enlist because he just loved how well trained people can be and one day he dreamed of becoming a General. At the age of 18 he immeadietly enlisted in the German army, but after a few years the NWO has rised and attacked his country he wanted to do everything to protect his culture and his friends, family. one day his friend told him to go to the NATO outpost in afghan, he thought about it a long, long time and decided to get a post in the airforce where he met many new friends wich are the best he ever met.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- The HC doesnt just lead wars, they also have to take responsibility for 2 regiments wich they have to try to keep active and ofcourse well behaved so NATO has good soldiers to fight NWO, they also have to negotioate alot when people are getting kidnapped.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Keeping regiments active, trying to make good roleplay so players will have alot of fun, getting peoples in regiments and helping out in events.
application un-withdrawn.

MR AJ

MRP War Veteran
Apr 30, 2022
+Support i have seen marv changed from a minge to one of the best JAF member i have seen big +support

Dukem

Nov 22, 2021
+Support

Hello Marv
So after a lot of thinking, I have decided to give you my support, reasoning is that I do believe that you have what it takes to become NHC and be one of the leaders of NATO, even though you have been mingy in the past and done your mistakes, but who hasn't, so I hope you settle in well with being NHC if you get it.

King Regards
Major General Dukem

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Marv,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.