In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Character name(s): Maxwell "FedoraLord" Delpair
Civilian name: Maxwell Delpair
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-i indead have a mic and i use it alot
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- i jave been whitlisted to be a CI but thats all.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- ive been warned 2 different times one for yawning loud bc i was tired and one for RDM i killed someone with an explosive.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- Im applying for Ambassador bc i feel that i that it would be cool to help the foundation out in a different way other than a agent for ive been a agent for 90% of the time ive been playing on the server so i think it would be different as An Ambassador.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-What makes me suitable to be an is that im relaiable and very honest and truthful.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-5 documents as a agent and 4 as a reseacher it makes them good bc for the agent ones i exspalain in detail for why and how they acted and did as for the reaseacher ones i mainly just wroter a paragraph or 2 for what happend in the test.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- the responsibilities of the IA Ambassador is to represents the IA and to keep maintenance amongest the personnel of the foundation that means investigating on cases. the Ambassador is working for the council and with the council to prevent any near threats. These include a possible ci raids, Someone trying to intentionaly breach an scp or trying to take any classified documents to show it to the world.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: the reason for being a Ambassador is when i was a young adult i grew up as an agent and watched how my father was and to me he was my world and my rolemodel and inspired me to be a Ambassador but when i saw him die his diing wish was for me to become a Ambassador and live a long life as one.

Last edited:

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
-- Support

- Lackluster application & barely any lore
- You don't understand the role of an ambassador
- I don't think "it would be cool" is a reason to apply
- You applied for this role recently and were denied
- Have only written 1 incidence report

Reliable, truthful and honest are great qualities to have, however for an ambassador you need many more qualities, including leadership, in-depth knowledge of site-wide policies, and the ability to communicate effectively, which from your spelling I can see you may lack.

Overall -support, good luck in the future.
- Bush

Last edited:
Reactions: Igorski

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
-Support
-Bad RP
-Very mingey attitude

Last edited:

Mr Glupes

Feb 27, 2022
Denied
Because of you constant asking and what I've seen you are being denied. You are super mingy and completely don't listen to orders. No real good reason to be ambassador. Show me you can be something other then a annoying power hungry minge and then ill give you ambassador.

Reactions: Bush von Mann
Status
Not open for further replies.