Character name(s): Maxwell "FedoraLord" Delpair
Civilian name: Brian Delpair
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-i do have a mic and i use it alot
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-i have ci and thats it for now
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i have one warn for micspam bc i was yawning loud and someone said that was mic spam
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- im apllying for Captain bc i really feel dedicated to D-Block and im always in there as a IA helping out and helping people know what to do.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- im suitable for captain bc im responsible and i am very active and i am quick to respond to stupidity
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-the responsiblity of a secutrity captian are to keep control of D-Block and gensec to make sure everything is secure and right and to correct any gensec out of control.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- i grew up as a normal cadet and always looked up to my dad for he was a Captain and i thought it must be cool to be one so years go on and one horrable day my father was gunned down by a class-d and his dying wish wass to become like him and represent him as a Captain who can handle himself.

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Security Captain. This position is a leader for the Department of Security. After observing your efforts in the Security department, we have determined you are not suited for this responsibility.

Feel free to apply at a later date.​

Status
Not open for further replies.